Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Injury Update
Please tell me "The Cart" is ok?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:46 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I wonder what’s wrong with him he’d be one of the best options if he’s healthy and in shape

Iirc he had a visit with one of the west coast teams earlier in the season (maybe Seattle?), but obviously nothing came of it. I don’t think he’s healthy enough to play at this point.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Please tell me "The Cart" is ok?

The cart is listed as probable [squeaky wheel].
Reply/Quote
Hear me out: The Bengals need to at least look at Geno Atkins. Ogunjobi’s injury may hold him out, and although BJ Hill is good to have in there, it would be good to have some veteran depth.

Missing Ogunjobi and Hendrickson would be rough..
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Please tell me "The Cart" is ok?

Uh hello, Hubbard's helmet was touched by the ball and contributes way more than the cart on the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The cart is listed as probable [squeaky wheel].

Who the hell took it to Walmart?

Reply/Quote
I love Geno, but the man hasn't played one down of football in over a year. To expect him to come in, suit up, and play playoff football is not reality. Nice sentiment though
Reply/Quote
per Zac-
Hendrickson is in concussion protocol so is day to day
Ogunjobi will be reevaluated in the next 24 hours hopefully that doesn't mean the dreaded outside opinion
Daniels- will be OUT
Tupou- is day to day. They will know more once they get back on the field.
Wren- is also day to day...like Tupou will know more once they practice

He did not rule out going DT shopping.

Jesse Bates texted Geno Atkins telling him to suit up and come back and play....He has not responded

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:59 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Uh hello, Hubbard's helmet was touched by the ball and contributes way more than the cart on the field.

[Image: steve-carell-dont-you-dare.gif]

Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:52 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The sad thing is is I had two beers and two glasses of wine. I'm such  a lightweight.

5 beers and 2 glasses of wine here. I actually felt great this morning! lol
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:08 PM)pally Wrote: per Zac-
Hendrickson is in concussion protocol so is day to day
           Ogunjobi will be reevaluated in the next 24 hours hopefully that doesn't mean the dreaded outside opinion
           Daniels- will be OUT
           Tupou- is day to day.  They will know more once they get back on the field.
           Wren- is also day to day...like Tupou will know more once they practice

He did not rule out going DT shopping.

Jesse Bates texted Geno Atkins telling him to suit up and come back and play....He has not responded

Is Hunt on anyone' PS this year?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I love Geno, but the man hasn't played one down of football in over a year. To expect him to come in, suit up, and play playoff football is not reality. Nice sentiment though

This.

You don’t come off the couch and into a playoff game against Derrick Henry.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Is Hunt on anyone' PS this year?

nope-Bears active roster

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The cart is listed as probable [squeaky wheel].

Well, that's the one that gets the grease..

As to possible DT help: Andrew Billings is available
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:25 PM)pally Wrote: nope-Bears active roster

Their season's over, right? Wonder if that means his contract is up and we could poach him. He was pretty good last year playing DT
Reply/Quote
I’m hearing it’s unlikely Hendrickson makes it out of protocol.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:58 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m hearing it’s unlikely Hendrickson makes it out of protocol.

Based on?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:58 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m hearing it’s unlikely Hendrickson makes it out of protocol.

Says who? Less than 24 hours after the concussion?
Reply/Quote
Wouldn’t mind them bringing in Shaq Lawson for the playoff run. I’m not sure if he can swing inside at all, but we could use another edge rusher especially if Hendrickson can’t go.
Reply/Quote

The evaluation won't even start until Tuesday. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote