Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Jaguars predictions
Something I heard on the radio: Jax's games have so far been won loss won loss won loss, etc. Their last game was a win, so if that trend continues ... ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jags 24
Bengals 9
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sadly, I concur

(11-01-2017, 04:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I believe this game is the perfect (bad) storm for the Bengals.

Jags are the number 1 rushing offense in the NFL and we're 18th against the run and struggle to stop it. They'll be able to eat the clock up. And then our O will be 3 and outing it a lot so our D will be out of gas toward end of 3rd qtr.

They're the best pass rushing defense in the NFL and we have no O-line ! We're on the road. I believe this game will be pretty ugly.

Bengals: 9

Jaguars: 26
Reply/Quote
I think this is the game we see McCarron as the O-line fail continues and Dalton finally goes down.

Alexander should be lined up for a boat oar across the teeth - I HATE that worthless POS with a passion.

10+ sack for Jax is a given.

Jags 27
Bengals 16
Reply/Quote
Bengals HAVE TO control the line of scrimmage and have an extremely effective running game and get out to an early lead to keep running. Otherwise if the Jags get a TD or 10 point lead and Bengals have to throw more, it's going to be a long day.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 07:06 PM)3wt Wrote: This has the marks of an ugly game.  We do not run the ball well and we do not stop the run well.  And their pass rush will destroy us.

34-6

Is there anything the Bengals do better than Jax?
I can't really think of anything except maybe punt.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 12:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Something I heard on the radio: Jax's games have so far been won loss won loss won loss, etc. Their last game was a win, so if that trend continues ... ThumbsUp

It wont!

Reply/Quote
Jags 24
Bengals 6
Reply/Quote
Spotted Cats 34

Striped Cats 3
Reply/Quote
Seems USA today is predicting a Bengals win today? WTH?

CINCINNATI AT JACKSONVILLE (-4.5)

Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)

Name the team with the best scoring defense in the league. Did you guess the Jaguars? If so, congratulations. Jacksonville's defense has been ferocious against the pass. They can't stop the run, sure, but they are keeping teams out of the end zone and off the scoreboard. Cincinnati will have a thoroughly awkward quarterback meeting room all week, after the team's attempt to trade A.J. McCarron to Cleveland was thwarted at the last minute by the Browns' towering incompetence. The Bengals have not been very good, and aren't too far off from being a one-win team. That said, this game seems to have potential to be one that will see Cincinnati rise up and deliver a command performance on the road against a decent opponent. Sure, they'll come back to earth the next week, but they're due for a shocking bout of excellence.
Pick: Bengals

Reply/Quote