Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Jaguars predictions
I have a good feeling about this game. We will win.

Reply/Quote
I have been down on the bengals since week 2, but I have some odd optimism about this one going into Jacksonville... I'm not sure why, I was not even happy with our play against the Colts despite coming out on top and I do not agree with the whole "a win is a win" mentality. A win isn't a win unless we're in the playoffs or SB. That game exposed the Bengals more than any other game this season and shows that we are not a playoff caliber team. Prove me wrong, I would love that as would other doubters I'm sure. Part of me wants us to have a losing season so Mike has no reason to bring Marvin back. Another part of me wants us to make the playoffs by some miracle...

Anyway, on paper we should be creamated by time its all over, but my gut tells me otherwise. Can't tell ya, just a feeling. Maybe cause Green spoke up again and called out the o-line...

Bengals: 38
Jaguars: 23
Reply/Quote
Eh, the Jags can rush the passer a lot better than the Colts...

17 - 13 Jaguars
Reply/Quote
Jags- 171

Bengals- 6
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 05:38 AM)Trademark Wrote: Why not? Our defense is good and Bortles is awful

Leonard

Net

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well go with Hill who will go 4 for 4, four total yards and four fumbles before putting in Mixon who will best Hill going 3 for 3! In the first quarter.. After that we rally late with a -2 yard run and pick 6 by Jacksonville.. 
Yey team.. 
Not to worry..I'm not trying to be pessimistic .. I AM  pessimistic. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I expect this to be similar to the Denver game last year. Sell out to stop the run game and dare Bortles to beat us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Bengals 13
Jaguars 3
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I predict the Jags DLine will either do the Liu Kang or Raiden Mortal Kombat FATALITY on Andy Dalton.

Bad Day to be a Bengals fan

Bengals 10
Jaguars 27
Reply/Quote
This has the marks of an ugly game. We do not run the ball well and we do not stop the run well. And their pass rush will destroy us.

34-6
Reply/Quote
Jags will win because our coaches are morons
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Leonard

Net

This.

Bortles hasn’t played bad this year either, and his line has been pretty good about giving him a clean pocket. He has great receivers to throw to as well. If we don’t stop Fournette and allow play action to prosper we are screwed

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 07:04 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I misspoke, Dunlap is seen walking the railroad tracks down at Union Terminal. He asks a Trainyard Worker, "Which track leads to Texas?" and is pointed to that track. Crazy as it sounds, he wearing his helmet, shoulder pads and jersey but no pants. He's walking away being heard as saying under his breath with a yell every so often, "15 sacks, 15 sacks...kill the quarterback...kill the mudder!" while punching into his hand.

another stupid post...
Reply/Quote
gonna be a tough defensive struggle....
could go either way...
jags are fav by 4.5 points

Bengals 20
Jags 17
Reply/Quote
Jags 24
Bengals 6 (late TD with failed 2-pt conversion)

The inability of our coaches and oline makes me think the Jags will have more sacks than we will have points.

Terrible matchup for us in every way. This is a worse matchup than the Steelers who thoroughly beat us.

We struggle to stop the run which is their bread and butter.
We struggle to pass protect and they are leading in sacks.
Their only weakness is against the run, but again we can't run because of our oline.

If we win it will most likely be because of our defense shutting down the run game and making Bortles beat us, which I don't think he can. Then again we've made bad QBs look amazing in the past so nothing would shock me at this point. Well our oline playing well would shock me.
Reply/Quote
Not one expects the Bengals to win. Therefore, the Bengals win 24-13.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 10:09 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Gotta admit, Kevin, you came strong with this post. Well thought out and  lots of good points. You’ve almost got me taking the bait, restoring that false hope I had after the buffalo game. My only question is, why so cruel? Why would you do that to me?!?

Ah hell, put me down for a bengals win, 20-13!

I post this again to show some of us on here think BENGALS CAN WIN.  

Again, Bengals are 3-1 in last 4 games and game before that was overtime with Aaron Rodgers Packers.  Jags are not as good as Steelers.  If the Bengals that beat a good Buffalo team in week 5 show up, they beat Jaguars. 

Jags have a lot of injuries to Fournette and some top receivers. Bengals have one of the better defenses in NFL.  

Tony Romo broadcasting most of our games has said Bengals can help the O Line by staying out of 3rd and longs....I say Bengals do cut down on the 3rd and longs.  People on here saying Jags pass rush is tough but you can run on them. So Bengals run 50 % of their offensive plays Sunday.  They get smart and use Mixon, and then Bernard, and Hill on 3rd and short or goal line power up the gut plays.  Mostly Mixon, but some Bernard and Hill as our Billy Cannon, Cannon Ball on short yard power plays. ....and we stay out of 3rd and longs most of the game as Romo says.   Staying out of 3rd and longs helps our O Line greatly. We attack Jags run defense and that counters their pass rush.  

Both teams have good defenses.  Bengals stay out of 3rd and longs by running on the Jags.  Bortles is not better than Dalton, not a all.   Bengals get a nice win to make it 4-1 in their last 5 games because the Jags are not as good as the Steelers, they just aren't. 

So some of us on here think Bengals can win this game.  They have to play as good as when they beat Buffalo in week 5.  At games end Bengals D has more sacks and turnovers than Jaguars D....and Bengals WIN......Bengals get to 4-4 after the 0-3 start. Remember the 2012 Bengals started 3-5 and 1970 Bengals started 1-6, both went to play-offs. Bengals get to 4-4 and 4-1 in their last 5 games with nice wins over Buffalo and Jacksonville. Bengals find Romo is right, and cutting down on 3rd and longs helps their O Line greatly.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Jags - 30

Bengals - 17

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think that this team stacks up against their trenches.
Reply/Quote
Our oline is straight garbage, we cant rely on them giving our backs any good lanes, and their corners will have our WR's locked down, so my guess is Andy will be running for his life the entire game.

Jags 34
Bengals 10
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I look for Dalton to have one of the worst games of his career in this match-up. He is going to face this bad-ass defense in their house and their fans are going to be loud and proud and basically salivating over the viscous destructive game-plan by their defense to devour our pathetic offensive line. They will be vocal, as they delight in the defense eating the flesh off our offensive bones like zombies in a shopping mall. There will be no running game and Dalton will be killed.

Jacksonville 38

Bengals 6

Reply/Quote