Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Jets predictions
Uzomah to speak shit during the week to finally wake us up.

Bengals 38

Jets 10
Reply/Quote
Jets 26
Fightin’ Taylors 23
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Flacco plays Jets 24 Bengals 17
If the Great Mike White plays Jets 48 Bengals 17

This is another game we should win so we will struggle to get first downs. Burrow will have 10 sacks. Our D will have 5 dropped Int’s with 1 sack and 1 hurry.

Sorry to be a downer but I’m quickly losing faith in this team and coaches. How we continue to look awful against mediocre QB’s and Olines is truly the 8 wonder of the world. With Burrow not having time to do anything he should file charges against this line for aggravated assault. Pollack needs to rip a new one in this line and Zac should hand off play calling to anyone but him.
Reply/Quote
0-3.

I have zero confidence at the moment. My kid could call a better game.
Reply/Quote
I think we'll win this one, but I'm far less optimistic about Miami the week after. Bengals 24 - 20 Jets.
Reply/Quote
History is not on the Bengals side. In 14 games in New York, the Bengals are 2-12. Unfortunately I don't see that trend changing, but I hope I am wrong. Jets win 30-21.
Reply/Quote
Not confident. We lose by a FG. Again!

Reply/Quote
More pain
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 01:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think the League has Figured out Taylor's Checker level offense
0-3

On defense,number 20 is awlful,he gets flagged every game,for holding or PI. Need to sit him and bring in number 23. Number 1 draft pick and he is sitting on the sideline. And no sacks and no interceptions.Our defense is lacking big plays and have been exposed.I feel as if they have no confidence and are playing scared.The leaders on both sides need to a players only meeting and get this team ready to kick ass.If not,this will be a losing season and believe me that is what we are looking at RIGHT NOW!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Reply/Quote
Mike white isnt in NY anymore right?
Reply/Quote
Jets win 20-10
Uzoma gets 2 TD’s
& is finally vindicated as he re-states:
“See. It wasn’t just about the money. This franchise is a joke”

Disclaimer. I have no idea what he said on the way out. I’m just
being a weenie
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 01:44 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: 0-3.

I have zero confidence at the moment.  My kid could call a better game.

If your kid happens to be related to Mike Brown we might actually be in business here.

(09-19-2022, 03:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Mike white isnt in NY anymore right?

All jokes aside, he is on the Jets roster, still.  With that being said, Flacco has thrown for 300+ yards in both starts and has 5 TDs to 1 INT on the year.  We're betting on both a Burrow resurgence and a Flacco implosion, which could happen.

Or in more technical terms, we need Joe Flacco to turn into Blow Crap-O and Blow Turd-O to turn back into Joe Burrow. Damn, I'm clever.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 04:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: Jets win 20-10
Uzoma gets 2 TD’s
& is finally vindicated as he re-states:  
“See. It wasn’t just about the money. This franchise is a joke”

Disclaimer. I have no idea what he said on the way out. I’m just
being a weenie

Let's see if Uzomah is even active. He hasn't caught a pass yet for the Jets and was inactive for the dramatic win over the Browns.

But it is annoying that we wondered how Uzomah could possibly give up being on a Super Bowl-bound team to go to the lowly Jets only to see the Jets have the better record so far.
Reply/Quote
My heart says Bengals beat the Jets.
If they don't, it's going to be REALLY hard thinking there's any shot at the playoffs, which will also make me not care about watching them.
Their pass rush has some solid players (Quinnen Williams, Lawson, Solomon Thomas, Franklin-Myers, Rankins) but it's not overly scary.
If this OL can't handle them, there's not much hope the rest of the season.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 05:01 PM)Nepa Wrote: But it is annoying that we wondered how Uzomah could possibly give up being on a Super Bowl-bound team to go to the lowly Jets only to see the Jets have the better record so far.

Bingo
Reply/Quote
Surely Joe Burrow can't lose consecutive games to Trubisky, Cooper Rush, and Joe Flacco.

Bengals find a way to win ugly 19-16.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This Jets team is a good football team.They are not the Jets of old.Jets 27-20.Hope I’m wrong.
Reply/Quote
After watching this team the last 2 weeks especially how they came out after the week 1 disappointment. I'm gonna have a hard time predicting them to win. Plus the Jets might be the best offense we've faced this far.

Jets 28-17
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 08:33 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Surely Joe Burrow can't lose consecutive games to Trubisky, Cooper Rush, and Joe Flacco.

Bengals find a way to win ugly 19-16.

[Image: th?id=OIP.L7sSRww6wwuhvdbhk665KwHaEY&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jets meltdown and lose by FG

24-21
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote