Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Jets predictions
(09-23-2022, 04:45 PM)kronadon Wrote: This is a team that the Bengal's should beat. 

Can we rely on this thought process anymore?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 12:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: In the battle of Joe v Joe, one a Super Bowl champion and the other a loser, one Joe comes out on top.

Bengals 35
Jets 31

Burrow and the offense show signs of life in the second half to come from behind and get win.

I wish but I have no idea how I could predict the bengals scoring much over 20 points at the moment.

I’m expecting another bad first half with a possible shot at winning in fourth quarter.

That seems to be the pattern.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 04:01 PM)kevin Wrote: If this means Apple Sauce.  The Bengals team has looked bad so far, so I hate to point out just Apple.  However I've noticed he has made these back-up QBs early on look like Tom Brady, Johnny Unitas and Joe Montana rolled into one.  The area of the field getting picked apart is wherever Apple is.  These not so good QBs only have to throw in the direction of Apple to look like great QBs and light up the Bengals Defense. This is what I have seen watching first 2 games.  I had said Apple was not that bad last year to fans on here knocking him. However so far in 2022 he has been Worse than Awful. 

I was talking about Sauce Gardner from UC that the Jets drafted. Be fun to see how he does against the trio of Bengals WR's. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
34-17 Bengals

Follow that up with a convincing victory on Thursday over a Dolphins team coming off an emotional and physical game against Buffalo and they're 2-2 and back in business. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 09:08 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Jets have a pretty strong offense, but Bengals are finally facing a completely immobile QB.  This is strength on strength.  Our secondary needs to be at their best and I bet we see more Dax Hill if the Bengals can force them in to some third and long down and distances.

Jets defense is suspect.  I think Taylor and Co should lean heavy on the run game to slow the pass rush and help settle the offensive line.  

I think the Bengals offense gets going and wins this one 30-21

I think our team should throw some safety or corner blitzes in and give Flacco some extra pressure.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Our line will play better

But will that stop Burrow from making them look worse? No

Honestly I’m afraid to make a prediction. I didn’t expect us to suck so hard. I feel like we need to get to a baseline of play beofre i can even make predictions.

And i mean…….hopefully this isn’t our baseline all year because if it is im predicting 6 wins tops and that’s before i really look at the schedule and pick out which 6 teams i think we’d beat. Maybe even predict less
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 07:51 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I think our team should throw some safety or corner blitzes in and give Flacco some extra pressure.

Yep!  Every team would love to get pressure with just four but that isn't happening thus far.  The Jets do have a guy playing RT for them that is very young and suspect.  I would try to overload pressure from Flacco's blind side and try to allow Hubbard and Ossai to take this guy one on one.  
Reply/Quote
Jets: 33
Bengals: 30

Burrow gets sacked 7 times, Uzomah and Lawson have revenge games
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals survive a close one... but still leaves the NFL world with more questions than answers.

24-20
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have won only one game vs the Jets or the Giants at New Jersey.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win and it isn't even close
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 11:29 AM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: 24-20 Bengals

Jets get 5 sacks
Reply/Quote
Hate to say it but Flacco gets hurt and Mike white comes in and wins the game for the Jets 27-20. Cj uzomah catches the winning TD. Hope I'm wrong.
Reply/Quote
Players lost confidence in Zac's play calls.. morale drops, team gives up.

Jets win (quicker if a back up QB).
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals lose, guys line up to state what superstars the Jets have and how losing to them is ok since they are better than most think.

Then go on to deny that the Bengals are not as bad as people think.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 04:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: Jets: 33
Bengals: 30

Burrow gets sacked 7 times, Uzomah and Lawson have revenge games

Uzomah is yet to be targeted this season.

Ja'Marr lights up the Jets to punish them for not drafting the best player available in 2021.

Bengals right the ship... 30 -17
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
27-13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
For the 3rd game in a row I'm predicting a win.

Yes
Reply/Quote
With our o line resembling an actual nfl caliber unit we can finally get some good tape to review
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 07:51 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Our line will play better

But will that stop Burrow from making them look worse? No

Dude you gotta be kidding me. What metric are you using? Burrow gets the ball off fast when he’s under pressure… he makes the line look serviceable. Just like he’s done his entire football career. The line is frigging terrible. Cool, win against the Jets. Blame all the losses on Joe. Dumb take. 
Reply/Quote