Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Mount Rushmore
(06-16-2015, 09:46 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: People on this board love slurping Ocho Sucko.  That bum will never make it to the HOF and he NEVER showed up v PIT.  Nice WR for a period of time, but without Carson Palmer he would have been a nobody.

Chad Johnson wasn't even the best WR on his team during his era.  The other guy is much more deserving of a nod in this thread than some loud mouthed douche like Ocho Sucko.

[Image: chad-johnson.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 09:46 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: People on this board love slurping Ocho Sucko.  That bum will never make it to the HOF and he NEVER showed up v PIT.  Nice WR for a period of time, but without Carson Palmer he would have been a nobody.

Chad Johnson wasn't even the best WR on his team during his era.  The other guy is much more deserving of a nod in this thread than some loud mouthed douche like Ocho Sucko.

Aren't you the one who said Marvin is the best coach in the league?  Your credibility is out the window.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:05 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Aren't you the one who said Marvin is the best coach in the league?  Your credibility is out the window.  

Speaking of Marvy, he should be in the discussion for the Bengals Mount Rushmore. 
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:05 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Aren't you the one who said Marvin is the best coach in the league?  Your credibility is out the window.  

Yes because apparently coaching tenure > accomplishments.

Just like games vs. the Steelers are all that matter and we should just ignore Chad's other 10,000+ yards, 65+ TDs, All-Pro honors, and career Bengals' records.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:10 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Speaking of Marvy, he should be in the discussion for the Bengals Mount Rushmore. 

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:10 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Speaking of Marvy, he should be in the discussion for the Bengals Mount Rushmore. 

[Image: 5878.gif]
Reply/Quote
Here come the Ocho slurpers!!!!!

Remember when Chad had that 1,000 yard season hurrrrr durrrrr.
Reply/Quote
Remember that guy that is an obvious troll that isn't likely to get many serious responses?

Hurrr durrrrr
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:20 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Remember that guy that is an obvious troll that isn't likely to get many serious responses?

Hurrr durrrrr

I'm done feeding it, this one has no sense at all.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
He doesn't think Ocho was great, he must be a troll... hurrr durrrr

You Chad slurpers are pathetic. The guy is a scumbag. Remember when he headbutted his wife? How about that time he was cut from a CFL team? LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:36 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: He doesn't think Ocho was great, he must be a troll...  hurrr durrrr

You Chad slurpers are pathetic.  The guy is a scumbag.  Remember when he headbutted his wife?  How about that time he was cut from a CFL team?  LOL

[Image: Jim-Carrey-face.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:36 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: He doesn't think Ocho was great, he must be a troll... hurrr durrrr

You Chad slurpers are pathetic. The guy is a scumbag. Remember when he headbutted his wife? How about that time he was cut from a CFL team? LOL

your saying TJ was better? so TJ playing 1 v 1 or Chad playing 2 v 1 on the field?

TJ got exposed as the #1 WR who is better again?
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 01:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: Munoz
Anderson
Krumrie
Riley

I want my Bengals Mt. Rushmore to have the 4 players who exemplify toughness, hard work, leadership, and who are good human beings. No divas or whiney bitches allowed.

It sounds like a lame excuse, but many of the top WRs are divas.  What I liked best about Chad (and, yes, you may call it attention grabbing) is that with the "Who can cover #85" list is that he put himself out there.  He would directly say that he was going to beat anyone and everyone they put on him.  I think if every player showed that kind of effort (and followed through!) that the team would have won many more games.

And I think Chad is also a good human being. 

People might throw out career yards, etc, but there was a period of time when Chad was the one WR that opposing DBs wanted NOTHING to do with.
Reply/Quote
Munoz, Anderson, Krumrie, and Esiason
Reply/Quote
Munoz and Anderson are locks.

To me Dillon is the clear #3. Incredible talent on a team with ZERO passing game for much of his career.

Fourth spot is close, but I go with Lamar Parrish.....8 time Pro Bowl (6 times with Bengals).....47 career ints (4 returned for tds).....highest single season punt return average since the AFL/NFL merger (18.8 in '74).....Held the NFL career record for combined return tds (13) for TWENTY YEARS from 1977 until Deion Sanders broke it in 1997.
Reply/Quote
Munoz, Anderson, Riley, Me.
Reply/Quote
Depends on what your viewpoint is. For me, if it is the four Bengals I immediately think of in terms of team history.....

Anthony Munoz - HOF
Dave Lapham - 10 years a player, 25+ a broadcaster all with Bengals
Ken Anderson - Best QB in team history
Stanford Jennings - Arguably best moment in Bengals history

If it were not limited to players....

Paul Brown - obvious reasons
Munoz
Anderson
4a. Marvin Lewis
4b. Sam Wyche
Reply/Quote
Munoz, Anderson, Boomer, Dillon
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 10:42 AM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: Jim-Carrey-face.gif]

[Image: anigif_original-grid-image-11753-1389827199-3.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Chad Johnson wasn't even the best WR on his team during his era.  The other guy is much more deserving of a nod in this thread than some loud mouthed douche like Ocho Sucko

This may be the dumbest post I have ever read. Chad had arguably the best all-around season of his career with Jon Kitna as his starting QB.  He was already established as a star and a Pro Bowler before Carson ever took a snap.

Teams doubled him to try to take him away and he allowed TJ to put up big reception numbers.

But go ahead with your bitterness and denial. Just makes you look silly
Reply/Quote