Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Number 1 Seed?
This is awesome, but we still need to take it one game at a time to make sure we even have a chance of thinking about being #1 seed.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:46 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Oh no doubt but it sure is fun watching. Seeing Brady with his head down on the sideline and the Patriot Defense looking frazzled.

Looks like it IS going to happen 

8 minutes left. Down 21

Wow. Whoodathunkit
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:00 PM)PApinhead Wrote: This is awesome, but we still need to take it one game at a time to make sure we even have a chance of thinking about being #1 seed.

The team does... I don't 

Reply/Quote
How badly does that STUPID loss at home to the Texans feel NOW!

Arrgggg
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:59 PM)Whacked Wrote: This right ???

I didn't do the math I just reported what Coley said.  Current standings they have to use the 3 way tie breaker.  But hey its the end of the season that counts

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 08:41 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It's looking more and more possible with the Eagles up 14 going into the 4th!

The stars may be aligning for a magical season!

WHO-DEY!!!

Now lets not go sucking our own dicks just yet!
Reply/Quote
Woot woot who Dey

They get the Texans next week as well.
Reply/Quote
On side
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:03 PM)pally Wrote: I didn't do the math I just reported what Coley said.  Current standings they have to use the 3 way tie breaker.  But hey its the end of the season that counts

Agreed. All interesting for sure.  
Reply/Quote
LMAO, they got it!!!
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Onside kick recovery. Here come the Pats

NEVER count Brady out
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: How badly does that STUPID loss at home to the Texans feel NOW!

Arrgggg

It happens: see Patriots game on right now. 

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:13 PM)Whacked Wrote: Onside kick recovery. Here come the Pats

NEVER count Brady out

There is no chance.... Consider Brady counted out of this one 

Reply/Quote
Here come the PATS! Lol
Reply/Quote
Brady is clearly the best ever. I hate to say it, but he's the best ever. Period.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:23 PM)Utts Wrote: Brady is clearly the best ever. I hate to say it, but he's the best ever. Period.

This is the truth and if the Eagles can get a first down or two and kick a field goal, I don't think even Brady can win it.
Reply/Quote
Eagles trying to lose
Reply/Quote
I'm with Utts

I hate facing ...

Brady #1
PIGBEN#2
Rogers ##3

They are magical. Love em or hate em.

PS: Brady is about to tie it up as they just got the ball back. Lol
Reply/Quote
That's it, Eagles win.

If the Bengals take care of their bidness, they get the Number 1 Seed!
Reply/Quote
If the Pats would not have dropped 3 catches in a row - Brady would have came back. Lol.

What a game
Reply/Quote