Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Number 1 Seed?
Bengals are now in number 1 spot based on conference record going by ESPN.com standings.
Reply/Quote
Niiiiice
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:36 PM)Whacked Wrote: If the Pats would not have dropped 3 catches in a row - Brady would have came back. Lol.

What a game

We have to play NE in our house if we want to get to the Super Bowl. As Marvin has been preaching the just have to FINISH!!!
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

Haha this is great
Reply/Quote
Wow ! This is unexpected but welcome !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals destiny is in their own hands. How bad is that texans loss looming now. We would be a game up on the other two with 4 left to play.
Reply/Quote
lol how da fuk patsies went to 3, good. Jets can beat them...xD. we face fitzpatrick, good....oh hilarity steelers miss playoffs.

need colts to win tonight.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals now at 1 seed... New England at 3! Lol

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: The Bengals destiny is in their own hands. How bad is that texans loss looming now. We would be a game up on the other two with 4 left to play.

Bengals still need help to get the #1 seed.  If the Bengals and Pats both win out they will be tied in conference record & common opponents.  Pats would take it on strength of victory unless the Bengals somehow overtake them in that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's strange seeing

Bengals 10-2
Broncos 10-2
Patriots 10-2
Colts 6-5 but most likely 6-6 after tonight
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:54 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It's strange seeing

Bengals 10-2
Broncos 10-2
Patriots 10-2

why mate, think positively. fuk the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:54 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It's strange seeing

Bengals 10-2
Broncos 10-2
Patriots 10-2

Not surprising.  The AFCS is trash.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why mate, think positively. fuk the steelers.

The Steelers are going to roll the Colts, if not, I'll be pleasantly surprised, lol.

I want the Steelers to win tonight though because I don't want the Bengals go have to play a desperate Steelers team out to hurt anyone on our Bengals. Although, if the Steelers lose tonight and the Bengals beat them next week, I think they will be eliminated from making the Playoffs.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I always want the Steelers to lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 10:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I always want the Steelers to lose.

This
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 10:03 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Steelers are going to roll the Colts, if not, I'll be pleasantly surprised, lol.

I want the Steelers to win tonight though because I don't want the Bengals go have to play a desperate Steelers team out to hurt anyone on our Bengals. Although, if the Steelers lose tonight and the Bengals beat them next week, I think they will be eliminated from making the Playoffs.

Steelers are already in desperation mode. A colts win puts the Texans into deeper desperation mode.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:54 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: Bengals still need help to get the #1 seed.  If the Bengals and Pats both win out they will be tied in conference record & common opponents.  Pats would take it on strength of victory unless the Bengals somehow overtake them in that.

If the Bengals and Pats both win out, then the Bengals will be the 1 seed.

Why?

Patriots lost to the Broncos.

If the Bengals win out, then they would have beaten the Broncos as well.

So...

Based off of head to head, the Bengals would be 1st seed.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers always find a way to make the playoffs. They were a 6th seed in 2005 and won the SuperBowl. Never count them out although I'd like to see them lose.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: lol how da fuk patsies went to 3, good. Jets can beat them...xD. we face fitzpatrick, good....oh hilarity steelers miss playoffs.

need colts to win tonight.

That Pansey's went to 3 due to them losing to the Broncos.  Since the Broncos have 2 conference losses, the Bengals own the tiebreaker over them for that.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 10:16 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: If the Bengals and Pats both win out, then the Bengals will be the 1 seed.

Why?

Patriots lost to the Broncos.

If the Bengals win out, then they would have beaten the Broncos as well.

So...

Based off of head to head, the Bengals would be 1st seed.

...then the Pats would have beaten the Texans who the Bengals lost to.  Ninja
Reply/Quote