Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Patriots Predictions
(10-16-2016, 10:34 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: This must be what it's like to be a Browns fan posting in a gameday thread.

Poor Browns do take a beating, but coming from someone who was a Browns fan until 1968, those fans do have this stat they can always refer to.  It's not much of 'what have you done for me lately', but at least it's 8 more than the Bengals have:

https://sportslistoftheday.com/2012/11/16/football-teams-with-the-most-titles-championships-super-bowls/
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 12:26 AM)BernLock Wrote: Let's be honest. We aren't winning this game. It probably won't be close

Actually, we might win this game if ML is determined to win or lose by running the ball (keep our defense fresh) and use the passing game as an afterthought. Our defense is not great, but they might be underestimated by egomaniacal TB. He'll be over amped and we make me pay.
Reply/Quote
Revised prediction

Pats 28

Bengals 6
Reply/Quote
Pats 35

Bengals 6

Revised yet again after learning our history there.
Reply/Quote
Bengals pull the upset by the score of 23-20.

I just have a good feeling going into this game. The Bengals have no expectations going into this game, the Pats o-line is nowhere near as good as Dallas, we're 2-0 vs AFCE, and this team doesn't get it's ass kicked twice in a row. Bengals win a thriller in Gillette to get (somewhat) back on track.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 08:39 AM)bjf123 Wrote: I think the game will be closer, but still a loss, 27-21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I was close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 06:49 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I think that would actually be worse.

You can have a worse scoreline but play better, the scoreline isn't always indicative of the game.

I wasn't far off with 31-13...
Reply/Quote