Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Patriots Predictions
(10-10-2016, 11:01 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I can guarantee a win:

I'm putting $2,000 on the Patriots to win.

That's it? "These" Bengals AT Brady's house? I would mortgage my house on this game. Lol

Please share if have a legal place to place this bet. I would love to throw money down on this !!

Thanks
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 06:49 AM)Whacked Wrote: That's it? "These" Bengals AT Brady's house? I would mortgage my house on this game. Lol

Please share if have a legal place to place this bet. I would love to throw money down on this !!

Thanks

You're a turd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
New England: A large number requiring the use of scientific notation.

Cincinnati: 3
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 06:32 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Bengals are 2-0 over the AFC EAST teams this year so that means ....

[Image: 100613patsnl14.jpg?itok=ClB3IZ0k]

Think we can get about 12 of those sudden downpours?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:01 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I can guarantee a win:

I'm putting $2,000 on the Patriots to win.

Even with the chances that Cincy will be slaughtered, I would not risk $2000 on any bet because upsets can happen.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 10:09 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Even with the chances that Cincy will be slaughtered, I would not risk $2000 on any bet because upsets can happen.

Indeed. I'm sure a lot of people lost money betting on the Patriots to win the SB the year they went undefeated. 

Reply/Quote
I will be on my way home from Tennessee and won't be able to watch it and I'm kinda glad I won't have to endure another butt whoopin' this week! LOL

Really though, I don't see another blow out. We'll get beat, but it will be more like 28-17.
Reply/Quote
I predict I will find a more productive use for this Sunday. Perhaps sticking my hand in a blender...can't be as painful as watching this team get assaulted like a woman in a bathroom with a certain QB from pittsburgh.

Going to be ugly.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
41-19 pats
Reply/Quote
There is no reason to expect it. The Germans have not mounted a Winter offensive since Fredrick The Great....and that is why I think that is exactly what they will do.....There is no reason to think the Bengals will win in New England, and therefore I think that is exactly what the Bengals will do.......Any Given Sunday, and maybe the balls don't bounce Patriots way. We may match up better against them than we did Dallas. I'm hoping the Any Given Sunday comes into effect and the Patriots are flat as ...heck.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
WLW just played a clip of Belichick saying the Bengals have "a well balanced offense, and run the ball well."  Hilarious

Guess he hasn't watched much tape on the 2016 Bengals...

Reply/Quote
Patriots - 41

Bengals - 13

This team will run the same offensive line out there, the hoodie will gameplan (something Marvin can't do) and Andy will get sacked 5 times with tons of pressure and knockdowns. Our defense will show some heart early but throw in the towel after the first 40 yard completion to Gronk. And the rout will be on.

This team has no heart and it's spirit is already broken. 2-4 we will be and the season will be on life support.

Sad part is nothing will change. Again
Reply/Quote
It'll be closer than last week. I'm in the minority. Bengals win by 4.

Reply/Quote
35-17 to the Pats.

In my heart I'm hoping they come out and play like there hair is on fire, over aggressive, trick plays (fake punt/kick time?) ..basically throw the kitchen sink at Patriots and completely subvert the tendencies they've put on tape thus far.

If they do that they may make it competitive which right now is progress of some sort...
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 07:12 AM)jeremydc Wrote: It'll be closer than last week. I'm in the minority. Bengals win by 4.

Heck, I'm not sure the Bengals can beat the Browns right now. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Patriots- 157

Bengals- 4
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 01:28 AM)sixxfan26 Wrote: I will be on my way home from Tennessee and won't be able to watch it and I'm kinda glad I won't have to endure another butt whoopin' this week! LOL

Really though, I don't see another blow out. We'll get beat, but it will be more like 28-17.

I'm trying to come up with something to do Sunday that I can't get out of.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This is Harambe doing. He's striking back hard and now bengals suck. Since harambe death we only have 2 win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 07:12 AM)jeremydc Wrote: It'll be closer than last week. I'm in the minority. Bengals win by 4.

Say NO to crack!

[Image: nd-161806s-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 06:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: WLW just played a clip of Belichick saying the Bengals have "a well balanced offense, and run the ball well."  Hilarious

Guess he hasn't watched much tape on the 2016 Bengals...

Belichick would say the same thing if his team was about to face a winless High School team.  Say the right things, give the opponent credit (even if you have to pull it out of your ass) blah blah.  He knows as well as we do that if the Pats take care of business it will be over by halftime.
Reply/Quote