Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Patriots Predictions
(10-10-2016, 11:39 AM)Bengalboy Wrote: But what you don't understand is that fans like you is what allows idiot owners like Brown to keep on doing what he does. There is no pressure on this organization to do anything different. Who gives a shit if we make the playoffs if we keep loosing. 

The sad thing is we were the Bungles because we were so bad for years, then we were the Bungles because we lost in Prime time, Then we were the Bungles because we cant win a post season game. That was as good as it got. 

Good Franchises when they have bad season think, i cant stand by this crap, we need to make a change to try improve (sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but there is an effort). This Franchise sticks with a mediocre coach. The Bengals in recent years have been the Arsenal of Soccer (for those that know anything about them). They keep having a decent season getting to the post season and the cash is flowing nicely. But when they get there its over. So what was the point .....

Fans like me? I don't know where you're going with this, but I don't have a say in who owns or how they run this franchise. 

What it seems you don't understand is that the fans have little to nothing to say about anything they do within those confines. I can sit here all day and say "f*** this, f*** that, they suck, etc" but what does it really do to improve the situation? Little to nothing, especially when it comes to football operations.  
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure what being the first game of the season has to do with anything, but whatever. 

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Dalton, especially showed me a lot in that game. I was already sold on him after last season, but that game solidified it.

Im with you on Dalton, i love the guy and he has shown us plenty to believe in. He was one of the few to show some emotion on the field yesterday, But he cant do shit behind that line, so its a moot point.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 12:24 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Fans like me? I don't know where you're going with this, but I don't have a say in who owns or how they run this franchise. 

What it seems you don't understand is that the fans have little to nothing to say about anything they do within those confines. I can sit here all day and say "f*** this, f*** that, they suck, etc" but what does it really do to improve the situation? Little to nothing, especially when it comes to football operations.  

Apathy is a terrible thing in all walks of life. There is a lot of Apathy all around the Bengals. In the Ownership/Coaching/Players & fans.
Reply/Quote
Predictions: PAIN - "Clubber Lang"
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 12:11 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Another weed smoker? The second prediction the Bengals win this game. My question is when will the game be over? After the 1st quarter? Or first 5 minutes?

When they land in Boston on Saturday evening would be my best guess.

In all seriousness, I am hoping for the absolute best.  Maybe the Pats throw a clunker out there and we magically play out of our freaking minds and pull it off.  Highly unlikely.  Either we do just that, or it will be a very ugly loss.

I would have much, much more confidence in this team going on the road against a team like NE if our O-line was not such an abysmal failure at the sport of football.  
Reply/Quote
56-24

Bengals.

Andy gets AJMC to play tight end and they become the first QB - QB duo in the NFL.

Russell Bodine lines up as WR and catches a 98 yard bomb from Carlos Dunlap to finish the game..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Well, I believe the last time we played at New England, we got stomped 43 - 17 and wasn't competitive at all.

We struggle against TEs typically and will be facing Gronk and Bennett, struggle getting pressure on anybody, Couldn't stop a dallas team without Dez Bryant, don't see how Edelman, Ammedola, and party will be shut down. Plus Brady's first home game of the season, and don't forget there will probably be a few bad calls from the refs (not that they will need it)

I am going to guess that being Brady's first home game, they will not take the foot off of the gas ( similar to the last time the Patriots had two stud TEs and went 16 -0 blowing everyone out with Gronk/Hernandez)

Pats 52

Bengals 10

Good news, the opening line is Pats (-8), maybe make some money this weekend ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
In case you are wondering, the Pats fans feel the same way. Some are a little more politically correct than others, but yeah they are pretty confident.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
38-17 Patriots.

And like yesterday, the score won't be indicative of what a thorough ass whippin' the game actually was.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
24- 21 Bengals in upset.
The defense will bounce back and will play a lot better than expected than both the experts and board are expecting. Andy throws a late game winning TD, Bernard and Hill both get a TD , Geno, Clark, Johnson, and Dunlap each get a sack.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
My prediction,more o line problems, because marvin won't fix the line. Brady discects our defense to pieces. But we find away to keep it close but lose something like 28-17.marvin says we are close again.
Reply/Quote
I can guarantee a win:

I'm putting $2,000 on the Patriots to win.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:01 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I can guarantee a win:

I'm putting $2,000 on the Patriots to win.

What kind of odds are you getting for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
About tree fifty to 10, but Brady only has seven left handed passing touchdowns.

Bengals won't win this. The cowboys torched them. I am a huge homer and think they'll be lucky to go 8-8.

Let's start speculation on our replacement coach that will never be appointed.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
We cant even stop the run. Belicheck and whatever this weeks no name pats RB will have a field day on us.

You cant win games if you cant stop the run. Period
Reply/Quote
31-20 Pats.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:58 AM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: MassiveFaintBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif]
This dude has more makeup on than a Kardashian.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20 - Patriots 17

Because we have to turn it around.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals look very deep internally after the Cowboys loss and realize their mortality.

Zampese and co simplify the offense, making it easier for them to execute.

Bengals fight to win the close game. 30-28.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are 2-0 over the AFC EAST teams this year so that means ....

[Image: 100613patsnl14.jpg?itok=ClB3IZ0k]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote