Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Patriots Predictions
The Patriots will score so much that their scoreboard will short circuit because it isn't programmed to go that high.

Marvin's post game reaction to the scoreboard malfunction? "We have to do better"
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:16 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: If the Bengals win this game, there is a God.

Gods reaction?

"Hey Guy, there are miracles and there is the impossible"
Reply/Quote
Pats 38
Bengals. 10
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:35 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Pats 38
Bengals. 10

Good prediction.

I wonder if the Pats will punt even one time during this game?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The offensive line is terrible, and they are going up against a defensive genius in Belichick. Brady is back, has Gronk, and playing in front of his home crowd for the first time. This game does not look pretty.

New England 31
Cincinnati 13

The question for me is, at 2-4, how far down does this team slide...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 08:06 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I am calling for a win. 28-24 Bengals.

[Image: MassiveFaintBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:32 AM)GodFather Wrote: The Patriots will score so much that their scoreboard will short circuit because it isn't programmed to go that high.

Marvin's post game reaction to the scoreboard malfunction? "We have to do better"

I genuinely lol'd at that last bit.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 08:06 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: NE doesn't have the o-line Dallas does, but they do have a HOF QB with his first start back in Foxborough this year.

Seeing as this isn't a rookie QB, and presuming all these guys have pride to fix the shit-show yesterday, I am calling for a win.

28-24 Bengals.

[Image: 63136541.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:58 AM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: MassiveFaintBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif]

I don't care if they loose 100-0, I will still be a Bengals fan. I don't let football control my emotions to any extreme anymore. They loose, oh well. They win, even better. But as long as I have my family and health, this shit don't mean as much to me anymore. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
It's not going to be pretty. The Pats will be out for blood all year after that moronic suspension, and the Bengals will just be the next sacrifice. The Bengals just aren't very good this year, and it gets magnified in games like this. 38-9.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:03 AM)Bengalboy Wrote: [Image: 63136541.jpg]

I know, shame on me for supporting the team I like win or lose and not following suit with pitchforks, tissues, and a mob-like mentality to those that still do.  
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:06 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I don't care if they loose 100-0, I will still be a Bengals fan. I don't let football control my emotions to any extreme anymore. They loose, oh well. They win, even better. But as long as I have my family and health, this shit don't mean as much to me anymore. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:23 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I know, shame on me for supporting the team I like win or lose and not following suit with pitchforks, tissues, and a mob-like mentality to those that still do.  

It's a prediction, not a wishlist.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals win 38 - 28 Jerry
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:23 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I know, shame on me for supporting the team I like win or lose and not following suit with pitchforks, tissues, and a mob-like mentality to those that still do.  

But what you don't understand is that fans like you is what allows idiot owners like Brown to keep on doing what he does. There is no pressure on this organization to do anything different. Who gives a shit if we make the playoffs if we keep loosing. 

The sad thing is we were the Bungles because we were so bad for years, then we were the Bungles because we lost in Prime time, Then we were the Bungles because we cant win a post season game. That was as good as it got. 

Good Franchises when they have bad season think, i cant stand by this crap, we need to make a change to try improve (sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but there is an effort). This Franchise sticks with a mediocre coach. The Bengals in recent years have been the Arsenal of Soccer (for those that know anything about them). They keep having a decent season getting to the post season and the cash is flowing nicely. But when they get there its over. So what was the point .....
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:06 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I don't care if they loose 100-0, I will still be a Bengals fan. I don't let football control my emotions to any extreme anymore. They loose, oh well. They win, even better. But as long as I have my family and health, this shit don't mean as much to me anymore. 

I believe that is Marvin's approach as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:12 AM)Bengalboy Wrote: Forget the Miami game they are more of a mess than we are (just about) this team hasn't really showed any heart all season. So we wont see anything vs the Pats. And even if by some miracle we do play it close all it does is get the fence sitters back on Marvin's side for another few weeks and all is forgiven, tbh a real shit season here on out with a lot of embarrassing loses is the only thing that might get Marvin Fired.
They did against the Jets. A comeback win against a NY team on the anniversary of 9/11 was impressive. Even if it was basically Dalton and Green putting the team on their backs. 

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They did against the Jets. A comeback win against a NY team on the anniversary of 9/11 was impressive. Even if it was basically Dalton and Green putting the team on their backs. 

1st game of the season, anything can happen. And nobody really knew what the Jets 1-3 were about then, we do now.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:53 AM)Bengalboy Wrote: 1st game of the season, anything can happen. And nobody really knew what the Jets 1-3 were about then, we do now.

Not sure what being the first game of the season has to do with anything, but whatever. 

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Dalton, especially showed me a lot in that game. I was already sold on him after last season, but that game solidified it.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:31 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Bengals win 38 - 28   Jerry

Another weed smoker? The second prediction the Bengals win this game. My question is when will the game be over? After the 1st quarter? Or first 5 minutes?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote