Poll: Who is the Bengals most notorious hater?
Dan Fouts
Rodney Harrison
Mike Florio
Bart Scott
Gregg Rosenthal
Some other hater
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Player Haters Ball
Trent Green.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've never seen it with Cris. He always seems happy when the Bengals are doing well. I guess his gushing over other teams (particularly the Steelers) has led people to believe he hates the Bengals? I don't see it. I think he's just tried to stay fair in his job.

Exactly.  He has to walk a fine line, and he gushes over them no more than any other team.  And, I don't get the Boomer hate, either, though people seem to have less of an issue with him than Collinsworth.   Honestly, sometimes I wish Boomer would dial back the Bengal love a little, it can be embarrassing at times.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Exactly.  He has to walk a fine line, and he gushes over them no more than any other team.  And, I don't get the Boomer hate, either, though people seem to have less of an issue with him than Collinsworth.   Honestly, sometimes I wish Boomer would dial back the Bengal love a little, it can be embarrassing at times.  

Collinsworth just can't resist slobbering over Roethlisberger and his super-toughness.  

Unrealted: it annoys me to no end that he had to nepotism his kid's way onto the broadcast crew.  Are there not better candidates?  Is the only way to fill a high profile job like that to find somebody's kid that never played pro ball and nobody gives a shit about?  Garbage.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Exactly.  He has to walk a fine line, and he gushes over them no more than any other team.  And, I don't get the Boomer hate, either, though people seem to have less of an issue with him than Collinsworth.   Honestly, sometimes I wish Boomer would dial back the Bengal love a little, it can be embarrassing at times.  

Chris and Boomer I think love the Bengals, but hated how bad they were for so long. You can see this year, they’ve had nothing but great things to say about them.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:14 PM)samhain Wrote: Trent Green.

OMG I hate that guy!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Anyone from New England
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Fouts for sure as he is a broadcaster and hated us as long as I have been alive. Born in 82'.

Collinsworth goes out of his way to give major love to the Steelers which to me is traitorous. Dude gets on my nerves
whenever he talks. Sure he loves the Bengals now though, but his Steeler infatuation over the years was embarassing.

Of the talking heads Stephen A. Smith is about the biggest ***** I have seen.

Saw Rodney watching Burrow on the sideline last game, he was like, "he was really good" with a big smile on his face.

Like he never saw it before, must be different seeing Burrow up close like that. Think Rodney won't be picking against
us as much anymore. Was surprised Dungy picked against us as I usually agree with him but it wasn't a smart pick but
I understand it until we got that monkey off our back.
Reply/Quote
Pouts has more motivation to hate us. I'm just happy whenever he has to broadcast our games and it's freezing outside.. -9 more specifically..  I would be far happier if he had to go out in freezing weather to congratulate Joe Burrow and Joe said, "Whaddo you want ya whiner?" Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta go with Bart Scott. While he was late to ball, what an entrance he made. His "red dot" rant was so bad, he basically gave every Bengal fan an automatic win button for smack talk against Ravens fans. Some may argue he shouldn't get based on longevity, but that was years and years of repressed butt hurt he vomited up.
Reply/Quote
Lately.....

Fred
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: Gotta go with Bart Scott.  While he was late to ball, what an entrance he made.  His "red dot" rant was so bad, he basically gave every Bengal fan an automatic win button for smack talk against Ravens fans.  Some may argue he shouldn't get based on longevity, but that was years and years of repressed butt hurt he vomited up.

Ehhh..Scott did far more damage to himself that he could ever do to the Bengals organization..  He belongs in the Schmuck Ball HOF.. not to diminish Pouts schmuckiness.. Definitely a A1 hotshot mostest schmuck..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:10 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: Both Colon Cowturd and Steven A Smith should be on the list.

I used to think Stephen A was a Bengals hater.  After seeing his takes on the Cowboys after their 1st round exit, I now know I was wrong.  It's like he went scorched earth on Cowboy's Nation and then did a flyover while pxssing out of the side door after dropping the napalm.  I didn't think a national media outlet would let one of their hosts  express that much hate for a team and their fanbase, but I was wrong.  Dude is straight up ruthless when he actually hates a team.
Reply/Quote
Keyshawn is obnoxious AF. I know they're just hot air to get ratings and create controversy, but it'd be nice if these talking heads had to eat some crow every once in a while and actually be accountable for their horrible takes. Just today I was trying to see if I could wrangle up keys lifetime record picking Bengals games just got the hell of it. I'm sure it's just as laughably bad as anything else that comes out of his mouth.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lately.....

Fred

Good point.  Can probably just go through the GameDay threads and start listing names.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Chris Berman always badmouths the Bengals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lately.....

Fred

LOL

Anyway, as to the OP - maybe it’s recency bias, but for me it’s Bart Scott. The guy literally called for someone to injure our franchise QB. That goes beyond normal salt levels like with Fouts or Florio, etc. Scott is a truly despicable piece of human scum.

Reply/Quote
Dan Fouts is running away with it.

Tbh I thought Bartholomew would be more popular after his recent rants.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 08:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dan Fouts is running away with it.

Tbh I thought Bartholomew would be more popular after his recent rants.

Scott's the 2021 Hater MVP, but Fouts goes into the Hater Ring of Honor.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I have never heard Jason LaCanfora say anything good about the Bengals.

Never seen him be right about something either.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've never seen it with Cris. He always seems happy when the Bengals are doing well. I guess his gushing over other teams (particularly the Steelers) has led people to believe he hates the Bengals? I don't see it. I think he's just tried to stay fair in his job.

I agree. I saw Lap interview him the other day.  He seemed happy the Bengals were doing well. Said something about having mixed feelings about doing Bengals' games on Sunday night due to the fact that he has to be professional and remain totally unbiased, despite some fans wanting him exhibit a Bengal bias.  I think he's enjoying the fact the Bengals are having the season they are.
Reply/Quote