Poll: Who is the Bengals most notorious hater?
Dan Fouts
Rodney Harrison
Mike Florio
Bart Scott
Gregg Rosenthal
Some other hater
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Player Haters Ball
(01-19-2022, 07:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Keyshawn was the biggest miss out of these. He's been super douchey.

Btw, I didn't add guys like Cowherd and SAS because they're hot take artists that I can't take seriously.

I feel like Keyshawn has eased his tone a good bit since the first Baltimore game. He's been much more cordial and humble with Mo lately. Key was defending Burrow's confidence today, as well. Cowherd has become a Burrow lover, but like you said, hot take artist. 

My vote for 'hater of the year' is Bart Scott. 
Reply/Quote
If that one fool ( I think it's Phil Simms' kid) doesn't quit saying "BANGLES," I think he should he should be added to the list. Dumb@ss.
Reply/Quote
Marshall Faulk has hated us ever since we took Big Daddy Wilkerson over him in the draft.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry... I missed the question. I was changing all of those guys' mothers' water bowl.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Had to go Scott because I’m still pissed at his Red Dot bs. F him.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:05 PM)jason Wrote: Sorry... I missed the question. I was changing all of those guys' mothers' water bowl.

They have water bowls? (Tail wag).

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:00 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If that one fool ( I think it's Phil Simms' kid) doesn't quit saying "BANGLES,"  I think he should he should be added to the list.  Dumb@ss.

Bruh. Half of Cincinnati calls them the bAngles. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: They have water bowls? (Tail wag).

And if they're really good they'll get to go walkies.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And if they're really good they'll get to go walkies.  

Treats and beers?

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:00 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If that one fool ( I think it's Phil Simms' kid) doesn't quit saying "BANGLES,"  I think he should he should be added to the list.  Dumb@ss.

Well I was going to add Chris Simms to the hater pile but not for your reason.

He is a supreme douchebag and this little nugget...

The Cincinnati Bengals' helmet didn't fare well in rankings of NFL teams' helmet designs from Chris Simms and Ahmed Fareed on Chris Simms Unbuttoned.

Fareed ranked the design of the Bengals' helmet second-worst in the NFL.

"All the losing and the mediocrity has made this worse," Fareed said. "Like if they were a good team - crushing it - it probably wouldn't look as bad."

"Rebrand! Be like the Broncos - the Broncos lost four Super Bowls and changed and all of a sudden, they won two Super Bowls. I mean, just change it," Simms said. "They gotta change the look, they really do. It just is a symbolism for loser. I almost look at that as more of a symbolism for loser than I do as the Browns."

Both agreed that a crown on the helmet representing the Queen City might be cool. Or, Fareed suggested, just putting "NATI" on the helmets. 

Simms pointed out that Cincinnati doesn't have Bengal tigers, and ranked the Bengals' helmet the worst.

"Not only was the helmet bad, but there's no theme or common thing with the region," Simms said. "So that's why. Oh, that's right, sorry, forgot about the (Bengal) stove. That's it. That defines the city."
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My vote is Fouts.

He's salty and it's very personal.

Let it go dude.

I cringe whenever he gets our team's games for coverage.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:12 PM)TheFan Wrote: Bruh. Half of Cincinnati calls them the bAngles. 

That may be but Simms is supposed to be somewhat of a professional and he's on TV all the time talking football.  At a minimum, just pronounce the name right, Mr. Simms. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've never seen it with Cris. He always seems happy when the Bengals are doing well. I guess his gushing over other teams (particularly the Steelers) has led people to believe he hates the Bengals? I don't see it. I think he's just tried to stay fair in his job.

I honestly can remember a time he talked well about (or at all) the Bengals. I've made it a point to listen specifically for it on SNF and i can't think of a single time he did. If you never knew he played for the Bengals, you'd never know by him that he did. You know Boomer is a former Bengal and he lets you know without being silly or over the top about it. 

But you're right. It could be that he feels he needs to be more unbiased broadcaster and less jock when he's on camera. I guess we'll find out if he gushes over Burrow the same way he does the Steelers next year when the Bengals play on Sunday Night.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: Gotta go with Bart Scott.  While he was late to ball, what an entrance he made.  His "red dot" rant was so bad, he basically gave every Bengal fan an automatic win button for smack talk against Ravens fans.  Some may argue he shouldn't get based on longevity, but that was years and years of repressed butt hurt he vomited up.

(01-19-2022, 07:58 PM)Whatever Wrote: I used to think Stephen A was a Bengals hater.  After seeing his takes on the Cowboys after their 1st round exit, I now know I was wrong.  It's like he went scorched earth on Cowboy's Nation and then did a flyover while pxssing out of the side door after dropping the napalm.  I didn't think a national media outlet would let one of their hosts  express that much hate for a team and their fanbase, but I was wrong.  Dude is straight up ruthless when he actually hates a team.

(01-19-2022, 08:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL

Anyway, as to the OP - maybe it’s recency bias, but for me it’s Bart Scott. The guy literally called for someone to injure our franchise QB. That goes beyond normal salt levels like with Fouts or Florio, etc. Scott is a truly despicable piece of human scum.

(01-19-2022, 08:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dan Fouts is running away with it.

Tbh I thought Bartholomew would be more popular after his recent rants.

(01-19-2022, 08:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Scott's the 2021 Hater MVP, but Fouts goes into the Hater Ring of Honor.  

Bart Scott was my first thought as for how have you hated us lately but had to go with Fouts for his longevity.

Yes, what BS said was terrible and complete BS. But it just fumed our dudes. I say thanks Bart. Well done. Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 09:35 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well I was going to add Chris Simms to the hater pile but not for your reason.

He is a supreme douchebag and this little nugget...

The Cincinnati Bengals' helmet didn't fare well in rankings of NFL teams' helmet designs from Chris Simms and Ahmed Fareed on Chris Simms Unbuttoned.

Fareed ranked the design of the Bengals' helmet second-worst in the NFL.

"All the losing and the mediocrity has made this worse," Fareed said. "Like if they were a good team - crushing it - it probably wouldn't look as bad."

"Rebrand! Be like the Broncos - the Broncos lost four Super Bowls and changed and all of a sudden, they won two Super Bowls. I mean, just change it," Simms said. "They gotta change the look, they really do. It just is a symbolism for loser. I almost look at that as more of a symbolism for loser than I do as the Browns."

Both agreed that a crown on the helmet representing the Queen City might be cool. Or, Fareed suggested, just putting "NATI" on the helmets. 

Simms pointed out that Cincinnati doesn't have Bengal tigers, and ranked the Bengals' helmet the worst.

"Not only was the helmet bad, but there's no theme or common thing with the region," Simms said. "So that's why. Oh, that's right, sorry, forgot about the (Bengal) stove. That's it. That defines the city."

With HIS hair? With HIS hair dissing the Bengal helmets, MY GOD MAN! THAT IS A COMPLIMENT! Rock On
Reply/Quote
A lot of hate is actually just ignorance…

Reply/Quote
Wanna say fouts but the saltyness of Fart Scott takes it on intensity this year.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 11:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: A lot of hate is actually just ignorance…

Did he even watch Dalton play?

My God man. Did 2015 ever happen in Key's mind? Lol 

But yeah, easy to make fun of this guy, he makes fun of himself. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sorry. Gregg is responsible for popularizing the Dalton line.

Credit Wesseling for inventing it.

He wasn't just a great NFL mind and a guy who got it he was also just a really good human went to Elder with my brother in law. I got to talk to him several times over the years. He is still greatly missed.

As for haters, it has to be Florio for me as he just tries to invent stories to shit on the Bengals.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:08 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Charles Davis
Marshall Faulk (and those two look alike)
Tirico
Keyshawn

I can think of a bunch more.

After the win I heard tirico say "the kitty cats have arrived". I thought that was such a stupid, pathetic comment.  
Reply/Quote