Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Raiders predictions
I predict a Bengals win, but I'm not confident about it. The Bengals under ML always struggle on Opening Day and after the bye. I think we'll look pretty good but it'll be closer than we'd like.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Raiders 17
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 06:40 PM)Utts Wrote: Raiders 17
Bengals 10

You predicted a loss?  Shocking.  You obviously feel this is a critical loss to make your 6-10 scenario work.  Have fun rooting against us next week.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 02:01 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Raiders defense allowed more points than any other team in the league last year.

And their offense only scored more points than one other team.

I can't imagine they have gotten that much better, so:

Bengals - 24
Raiders - 10
Reply/Quote
28-24 good guys
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 42
Raiders 7

Dalton 2 TDs (Green & Jones)
Hill 2 rushing TDs
AJ McCarron 2 TDs (After Dalton gets pulled in the 4th quarter)

I don't care if their pass rush has improved, it's still the Raiders and we will blow them away and make a statement to set the tone for the season.

WHO DEY
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Raiders 21

The line is Bengals -3 and the over/under is 44.5.
Reply/Quote
This is going to be a tough one. First game of the year, we better come out fast. Del Rio is going have them fired up. I think we win, but not by the #s some think. If we do blow them out. It sets the scale for the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote
I think we win a squeaker

Bengals 20
Raiders 16
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 24

Raiders - 17

We should win by being the superior team but we need to clean up the Turnovers.

That Derek Carr is not a bad QB and it has always been tough to beat the Raiders for us in their place.

Otherwise i would of had us winning by a larger margin. If we don't turn the ball over our Offense could score a lot more than this though.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 10:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I predict a Bengals win, but I'm not confident about it. The Bengals under ML always struggle on Opening Day and after the bye. I think we'll look pretty good but it'll be closer than we'd like.

More reasons why i don't see us winning by the large margin we should.

I know the Raiders Defense was bad last season but Jack Del Rio is their HC now and he is a Defensive mind.
Reply/Quote
I like to see the enthusiasm on the boards.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 31 - 13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Im feeling 24-9, our D will be key
Reply/Quote
I'm not betting, so no reason to be conservative.

Bengals 50, Raiders 0 .....Some of these 50 are set up by the defense by Atkins and Dunlap all over them, getting sacks, getting turn overs.....but Whitworth and our O Line opens running lanes and passing lanes. Dalton with Hill, Gio, Burkhead, Hewitt...and healthy AJ Green, Jones, Sanu, Eifert...with Little added...Hue Jackson returns to Oakland with team healthy and many weapons. The still rebuilding Raiders looking to 2016 as the year they have salary cap money again for all the money disaster moves that shackled the new owners and new GM. ...Bengal Fans get to see what they didn't all 2014, a healthy full team of weapons. ...If our 4 straight winning seasons team is on their game against the struggling rebuilding Raiders, this could be a miss match.

Bengals dominate in the trenches on both sides. Carr has Bengals D in his face all day long, plus Bengals stuff their running game.

Tiger Who Dey Dancing Dancing Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Dalton with 4 rushing TDs. http://forum.go-bengals.com/style_emoticons/default/icon15.gif
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 10:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals  25
Raiders  18

Are you the only one who took the goofy scores that may come via the new extra point rules into account?
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 11:54 AM)camman007 Wrote: Bengals 42
Raiders 7

Dalton 2 TDs (Green & Jones)
Hill 2 rushing TDs
AJ McCarron 2 TDs (After Dalton gets pulled in the 4th quarter)

I don't care if their pass rush has improved, it's still the Raiders and we will blow them away and make a statement to set the tone for the season.

WHO DEY

Holy crap, we're going to be throwing the ball during mop up time?  Marvin Lewis must have been possessed by the demon that normally possesses Bill Bellichick!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 Raiders 13
Reply/Quote
O-0 tie.

Reply/Quote