Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Raiders predictions
Bengals 20
Raiders 14

Who-Dey!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 21-10.

They'll leave points on the field, but overall come out strong and show promise.
Reply/Quote
24-17 good guys.
Reply/Quote
This, to me, is a want-to game. If the Bengals bring their want-to, they won't lose. I expect to see a Del Rio team flying around and playing like animals.

If the Bengals match the Raiders intensity, the Raiders will no be able to match the Bengals' talent. I find it hard to believe the Bengals will come out in any way flat or unmotivated, but it would not be unprecedented. Still, I think this is another wall to fall.

If you tell me this will be a close, ugly win, i won't be surprised and I will definitely take it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bengals -    23
Raiders -    16
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 35
Raiders - 17
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Well, we seem to have overwhelming confidence. I do too.

Bengals 24, Oakland 10.

That is provided we can somewhat keep Mack at bay. That guy is an awesome football player.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17
Raiders 10
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 07:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: O-0 tie.

Yikes !!!.......and would be followed by 16 weeks of questions on how the tie will effect possible Wild Card chances ....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 07:28 PM)kevin Wrote: Yikes !!!.......and would be followed by 16 weeks of questions on how the tie will effect possible Wild Card chances ....

Yes it would. Honestly, I think it could happen. We have a good defense, and then we have Andy Dalton. He throws so many INT's you would think our offense was our defense 10% of the time. Andy's inconsistency makes this game even keel. Otherwise if we had a different QB, we would have a slightly larger edge.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 12:28 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes it would. Honestly, I think it could happen. We have a good defense, and then we have Andy Dalton. He throws so many INT's you would think our offense was our defense 10% of the time. Andy's inconsistency makes this game even keel. Otherwise if we had a different QB, we would have a slightly larger edge.
:troll:
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 01:11 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: This is not going to be a cakewalk.  They have a very good pass rush.  We have a weak center.  I hope we win, but it may only be by one score.  

(09-06-2015, 01:13 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Raiders defense is good... It will be a low scoring game.

Bengals 13
Raiders 10

The Raiders had the worst defense in the league last year and finished with an abysmal 22 sacks. Where do people come up with this stuff?

I predict a 27-19 win.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Tougher game then the score will indicate but Bengals win 24- 3. Raiders are going to play with a ton of energy and keep the game close until the 4th quarter. Where the Bengals break it open with a pair of touchdown passes to Eifert.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Raiders 27
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 07:28 PM)kevin Wrote: Yikes !!!.......and would be followed by 16 weeks of questions on how the tie will effect possible Wild Card chances ....

I doubt we play in the wildcard game this year. We will go straight to the divisional round.
Reply/Quote
Bengals start off slow on O and will need the D to win this game. Bengals win 17-13.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 02:02 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Raiders had the worst defense in the league last year and finished with an abysmal 22 sacks. Where do people come up with this stuff?

I predict a 27-19 win.

Our center play is sketchy and they have a very good front 4, plus Khalil Mack makes plays.
Reply/Quote
Raiders 23
Bengals 13

Bengals always seem to win when I pick against them, so I will be picking against them. A lot.
Reply/Quote

That's funny.

If that is the case, I hope ESPN puts out their Playoff Generator in week 2.
Reply/Quote
PAIN!

Bengals- 23
Raiders- 17
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote