Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Ravens predictions
We are 13 point underdogs. When was last time we were this big of underdogs and won went back to 2006 couldn't find it.
Im going 30 -24 Ravens
Reply/Quote
I wish AJ Green could get some fountain of youth this weekend
As.he historically has his way vs the Ravens.

If we had another force at DE and a lockdown CB
I could see a upset.

But all I can see.is Carlos Dunlittle getting too.deep on his
Rush and Jackson getting a ton of yards on the ground

If ZT was smart he would rewind the Browns game last year

Ravens 27 Bengals 20
Reply/Quote
It’s going to be closer than expected. I’m thinking the Ravens barely squeak by here.

Ravens 24
Bengals 20

IF the run defense can find a way, we will have a chance. This Oline is going to struggle though, no questions.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go out on a limb here.

Bengals 28
Ravens 27

Burrow and company shock the world, everyone shits their pants and jumps on the bandwagon! ThumbsUp

No, really.  I don't think the Ravens are all that this year as the Chiefs game showed.  Lamar's rushing and passing yards are starting to taper off as teams are more able to figure him out as time goes on.  

I do like our chances and I think the team will use this game to show what they're made of.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Quote:At +610 odds, the Bengals have an implied 14.08% chance of beating the Ravens in Week 5, or 61/10 fractional odds.

I want to say we win, but the matchup is terrible. I'm guessing they cover the betting line of -13.5 tho

Ratbirds 30
Bengals 17
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:44 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We are 13 point underdogs. When was last time we were this big of underdogs and won went back to 2006 couldn't find it.
Im going 30 -24 Ravens

Ravens destroy and make Burrow look like a confused rookie as they run for 225 yards. We get embarrassed.

Raven 38
Bengals 10
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
35-17 Ravens

Just do not see a path to victory here. Put a spy on Lamar all game and maybe it's closer.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Ravens 30
Bengals 21
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Ravens haven't looked like the juggernaut everyone thought they'd be. I think they break out this Sunday and run the ball down the Bengals throats.

Ravens 34
Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals haven’t really been able to contain the run all year and that’s the Ravens entire strategy. It’ll be close if he bengals can handle the run, otherwise it will be a double digit loss. Burrow can keep them in the game if they contain the run.
Reply/Quote
This is going to a blood bath.

My dad use to say 'any given sunday' but I just don't see how the bengals pull this off.

Burrows going to do what he does so well but if the online doesn't hold up it won't matter. And Jackson vs. Our D just isn't fair. He's going to shread them on the ground and through the air.
Reply/Quote
Ravens 35-17. It’s gonna be tough to watch our defense against them just like last year. Think we get a couple of lucky stops and the ravens pull Lamar in the early 4th to keep it this close. Think Burrow will still look solid but likely his worst game to date. Oline will not look nearly as good this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 12:44 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We are 13 point underdogs. When was last time we were this big of underdogs and won went back to 2006 couldn't find it.
Im going 30 -24 Ravens

I think as long as Burrow doesn't get hurt we can be in any game with this guy and the OL finally started to play decent last
game which I thought it would take time for them to gel. If we can just slow the run down and keep Lamar in the pocket 
passing we could pull out a win. But gonna have to pick the Ravens at this point in the season.

31-28 Ravens in a tight one.
Reply/Quote
I just hope for no more highlight reels with Bengals looking stupid. Vigil-ized
Reply/Quote
I predict luck will finally go our way and we win on a blocked FG and everyone creaming over the ravens and lamar will have their head explode
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 08:39 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: I predict luck will finally go our way and we win on a blocked FG and everyone creaming over the ravens and lamar will have their head explode

The creaming over the Ravens and Lamar should be muchly subdued after that egg they laid against the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
I can envision a scenario where all things come together for the offense, and the Bengals win a shootout with a final drive TD.

Bengals 37

Ravens 34

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I would put a spy on Lamar to possibly keep the game close.Lamar Jackson is the core of this team.Make things tough on Jackson and you have a chance.Ravens 27-24
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 08:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I can envision a scenario where all things come together for the offense, and the Bengals win a shootout with a final drive TD.

Bengals 37

Ravens 34

It's gonna take Burrow going off and putting the ball in the endzone to win in a shootout. I don't see the Bengals holding Baltimore's running game down. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Burrow come out healthy. Win
No spin move running play that makes every news outlet. With defender falling all over there feet. Win
24 - 17 ravens
Reply/Quote