Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Ravens predictions
30-24 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals win a high scoring game 42-35. Lamar gets his rushing yardage, but throws some costly INTs. Burrow tosses 4 TDs in the W.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m waiting to see both teams health situation. The Bengals have to score over 24 points
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 34-30
Reply/Quote
Ravens home field comes through, Jackson late Td seals it
27 to 20 Ravens
Reply/Quote
Bengals have a good defense that is good at making adjustments.27-23 -Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I'm calling a defensive slug fest, but Burrow gets more of his magic back when he sees those black and purple unis and they get a late victory:

Bengals 24
Rats 20
Reply/Quote
Not really a prediction, but a spin move, make-five-defenders miss TD by Ja'Marr would be lots of fun in this game or another upcoming one.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 09:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Ravens home field comes through, Jackson late Td seals it
27 to 20 Ravens

It hasn’t in a while.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals 30-27 on a last second long FG by Evan.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Ravens by 2 TDs. Bengals get burnt on a few late penalties

Reply/Quote
IDK about the score, but I think Chase will have a big game, he is due for one. If our defense can contain them at least a bit, I think we can win for sure.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Honestly - all I want is for everyone to come out of this game healthy. After last years games and all the chatter that went along with it...I wouldn't be shocked if there was a bounty on out Burrow. It does help that there d bag DC is gone, though.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 09:37 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals 30-27 on a last second long FG by Evan.

I really just want to just let him try a 70 yarder one of these days lol
Reply/Quote
We come home Sunday with a victory!
Reply/Quote
I know Chase played well vs the Steelers but this will be the game where the entire world goes **** me he’s back too.

Bengals 34

Ravens 27
Reply/Quote
Bengals 37

Rats 17

The D mush rushes Lamar and covers correctly without breaking discipline on the pass rush and gets a couple of picks off of it.
Reply/Quote
31-20

The Bengals developed a blueprint to stop the Ravens offense last year. We also got in Lamar Jackson’s head, which is why he refused to shake the our hands. I expect a resurgent Bengals offense to put this away late in the third quarter.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 08:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It hasn’t in a while.

Since Jackson has been with Baltimore , they are 3-1 at home with Bengals... so i don;t think winning last year is a while.. do you ? Also ive attended 5 games at Baltimore and of the over the 12 NFL stadiums i have went to a game at, it is one of the toughest environments to play...
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 12:54 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Since Jackson has been with Baltimore , they are 3-1 at home with Bengals...  so i don;t think winning last year is a while.. do you ?  Also ive attended 5 games at Baltimore and of the over the  12  NFL stadiums i have went to a game at, it is one of the toughest environments to play...
They've lost five in a row.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote