Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Ravens predictions
I see Lou adjusting the elite rookie Stroud was tune-up for Lamar Zac and his staff were game planning for this game last week against Texans 24 - 20 us we stop Lamar late. For the elite stats Burrow has his 4th quarter come from behind wins is relatively low hope he changes narrative soon or it doesn't come to that at least this week
Reply/Quote
I doubt that Hendrickson, Hubbard, or Higgins will be able to play and that the Ravens will win 49-10, hopefully leading to a mass firing of the coaching staff except maybe James Bettcher, Jordan Kovacs, and Darrin Simmons.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 01:13 PM)dxdtdemon Wrote: I doubt that Hendrickson, Hubbard, or Higgins will be able to play and that the Ravens will win 49-10, hopefully leading to a mass firing of the coaching staff except maybe James Bettcher, Jordan Kovacs, and Darrin Simmons.

I can see that you have been a longtime follower of the Bengals.........

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 01:17 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I can see that you have been a longtime follower of the Bengals.........

I realize they won't actually do it, but Zac Taylor had a worse winning percentage his first two seasons than Homer Rice or Dave Shula, who happened to be the head coach when I started following the Bengals. I know this organization holds onto coaches for way too long, but I'm hoping that now that they're doing everything else differently, that they'll finally get real offensive and defensive position coaches next offseason, since it's obvious that this group is just considered good because they lucked into having a bunch of already good players. Myles Murphy, Chase Brown, Andrei Iosivas, all the tight ends, Nick Scott, Jordan Battle, and the offensive line as a whole show that this staff doesn't know how to make players better.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 01:26 PM)dxdtdemon Wrote: I realize they won't actually do it, but Zac Taylor had a worse winning percentage his first two seasons than Homer Rice or Dave Shula, who happened to be the head coach when I started following the Bengals. I know this organization holds onto coaches for way too long, but I'm hoping that now that they're doing everything else differently, that they'll finally get real offensive and defensive position coaches next offseason, since it's obvious that this group is just considered good because they lucked into having a bunch of already good players. Myles Murphy, Chase Brown, Andrei Iosivas, all the tight ends, Nick Scott, Jordan Battle, and the offensive line as a whole show that this staff doesn't know how to make players better.

They dont fire coaches and they dont draft well.  None of your takes make any sense, Zac is here forever wether we like it or not and blowing up this team BEFORE this season and trading Burrow are the dumbest takes outside of the gameday thread.  If you know so much stop with the dumb stuff.  You thinking we will be contenders by trading all our best players and winning with young draft picks with our personnel office is an embarrassing take. 

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 10:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: x2

27-17 Rat Turds

*If Hendrickson is out: 34-17
*If Hubbard & Trey are out: 37-10

1. Harbaugh will have them more ready than Zack does our crew.
2. We are playing AT the Rat Turds
3. Rat Turds will not lose 2 in a row w the division on the line. Again, credit Harbaugh.
4. It’s just not our year.

well this year Harbaugh and Ravens losses have really been blowing the game losses... yesterday Browns scored the last 24 points.. plus looks like they lost two main players for thursday 'Humphries and Staley" so i feel it will be a close game but I think Ravens will win a close one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 01:13 PM)dxdtdemon Wrote: I doubt that Hendrickson, Hubbard, or Higgins will be able to play and that the Ravens will win 49-10, hopefully leading to a mass firing of the coaching staff except maybe James Bettcher, Jordan Kovacs, and Darrin Simmons.

If you are truly convinced that the above post is both legitimate and reasonable then you are already too far gone my friend.

But solid effort to be included in the: "Is He, Or Isn't He Trolling?" category.
Reply/Quote
A Prime win by the Black and Orange.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Someone beat you to this post
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bengals pull this one out. Bengals 31 Ravens 27
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 06:43 AM)Trademark Wrote: Sound off, what are your predictions?

[Image: messing-around-with-some-ai-image-genera...ee4caa0263]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
35-10 ravens
Reply/Quote
No Hubbard, No Trey on an already weak pass rush and stopping the run, add in No Tee.. This is a recipe for disaster.. 31-13 ravens..
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 04:59 PM)Tony Wrote: No Hubbard, No Trey on an already weak pass rush and stopping the run, add in No Tee.. This is a recipe for disaster.. 31-13 ravens..

Only hope is to have a 17 point 1st quarter and then play keep away for the rest of the game. Get a lead and then play solid situational football.

We aren’t winning a shootout

We aren’t winning a low scoring grinder

We could absolutely win a time of possession game though because it’s very likely Baltimore won’t be preparing for that but that would require an elite day on the ground which to me is more likely than hoping to pass over Baltimore and score 38 points

Also defer the kick off. There’s no reason to take the ball in any game where Sam, Tee and Trey are hurt.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 03:37 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well this year Harbaugh and Ravens losses have really been blowing the game losses... yesterday Browns scored the last 24 points.. plus looks like they lost two main players for thursday 'Humphries and Staley" so i feel it will be a close game but I think Ravens will win a close one.

They didn't have Staley or Humphrey in week 2 either.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals lose, I expect the physics and mathematic professors to do their magical abacus moves to say why the Bengals will still make the playoffs.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Gonna be ugly. Have no faith that Zac Taylor can come up with a game plan that will beat the Ravens. Only hope is that Joe Burrow does super hero things Thursday night.
Reply/Quote
if the same run defense shows up, then the sky is the limit for the Ravens. I don't even know what the hell that was yesterday.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals 24-23 Ravens

on a last second McPhearson 57 yd FG for the Win.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 06:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: if the same run defense shows up, then the sky is the limit for the Ravens.  I don't even know what the hell that was yesterday.

The NFL is a weird league. Typically, when a team plays poorly, or a unit plays poorly, they bounce back the next week "against all odds". You see it across the league. Yes, I get the Ravens run game is much better than the Texans, but I've just seen things like this happen too often. 

Now, it's one thing if the team is actually terrible, but when you have a solid team, you rarely see back-to-back terrible performances. 
Reply/Quote