Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Ravens predictions
Ravens 32
Bengals 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I predict... pain.[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7r93rdcorv36sr92bm1...y.gif&ct=g]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I can’t see any way the Bengals get a win here.Especially if Hendrickson is out.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2023, 01:18 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I can’t see any way the Bengals get a win here.Especially if Hendrickson is out.

The Broncos just went into Buffalo on MNF to snatch a win with Buffalo being desperate to win as well — gives me an extra glimmer of hope. Lol. That said, they have Sean Payton coaching them.
Reply/Quote
Ravens- 31
Bengals- 17
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 06:43 AM)Trademark Wrote: Sound off, what are your predictions?

Bengals get no time to get Higgins, Hubbard or even Chase more healthy for this key division game with Baltimore.  I hate this is a Thursday Night game, giving no time to get players healthy. 

Bengals are in the play-off hunt, per Monday Night Football and ESPN.  So of course I'm rooting for a Bengals win.  No way I would come on here and say Ravens will win.  Others may be Ravens Fans or Gamblers betting on The Ravens.  I am a Bengals Fan, and I am rooting for a Bengals win.  

So I will sound off, and my prediction is Bengals win and stay very much in the play-off hunt.  Then Bengals will get healthy and be a Super Bowl type team down the stretch, as last few years.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We come out fast and score a quick 7 in exciting fashion! Then we go vanilla and away from what worked in the first drive.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2023, 09:06 AM)Interceptor Wrote: We come out fast and score a quick 7 in exciting fashion! Then we go vanilla and away from what worked in the first drive.

You have to be more creative with that prediction. Nice sarcasm… I like it. This has been the script all year. The offense does not maintain momentum throughout the game.

This is a Zac Taylor thing who I believe should be on the hot seat. He just plain sucks as a play caller. No originality. We should look at other options for coach if they don’t make the play offs and start thinking about re building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
With Sam and Trey out this game It’s going to be a massacre. Ravens and Lamar run for 200+ yards in 38-16 route. Ravens end Bengals 2023 season as 3 other AFCN teams lock in their playoff spots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
In the past two years, when the Bengals absolutely needed a victory, they almost always got it or at least came down to a last play, such as KC last year and the Super Bowl. They won a lot of primetime games and against odds of playing in an opposing stadium, like the Titans and KC two years ago.

And the Bengals are pretty healthy so far, with the only season-ending injuries being to role players. I expect the game to be close to the end. I just hope the game-defining plays are a Ravens fumble or interception, not a back-breaking run by Lamar.

But I think the Bengals will surprise and win this game. It's as must-win as one can have for the Bengals. And they have had a clutch gene when it comes to do-or-die scenarios.
Reply/Quote
Well, it's a must win all things considered... Have to keep some level of control for the outcome of the season.

I can't predict against them on principle this week.

Bengals 31 - Ravens 17 F
Reply/Quote
I don't know how we're going to stop their running game. They will just run the ball and burn the clock.

Ravens 27
Bengals 16
Reply/Quote
If this Zac/Duke built Bengals team can't be competitive even with Trey, Hubbard and Higgins out then they are not a playoff caliber team much less SB contender. How is it that other teams have starters out and they still seem to get wins? Seems to me in the not to distant past a Texans team with rookie QB and 8 roster players, several of them starters out went to a "contending teams" stadium and won?

Is there that much of a drop off with our starters and backups? Texans brought guys up from their practice squad. Wasn't Singletary signed just 2 days before the game last week? He looked rusty only running for 30/150 yds, Our #1 RB was 11/46.
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize the Bengals chances of making the playoffs were so slim: "According to ESPN Analytics, the Bengals have a 33.8% chance to make the playoffs." It is a must-win game.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2023, 09:06 AM)Interceptor Wrote: We come out fast and score a quick 7 in exciting fashion! Then we go vanilla and away from what worked in the first drive.

It's like Deja Vu all over again.

Reply/Quote
It's going to be a squeaker either way, within three points. It's a huge W if we get it and a huge L if we don't.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals only lost by 3 to Ravens last time when Burrow was hobbled.
However, Higgins played well in that game (89 yards, 2 TDs) and he is unlikely to play Thursday due to injury.

I'll go Bengals 27, Ravens 24.
Bengals win with a TD-scoring drive late in 4th quarter.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
With Miles Stanley out at tackle for the Rats, I think it's a perfect time for Murphy to announce his presence!

Ravens are only 3.5 favorites, which gives me hope that it will at least be close, and we know that we have next to no room for error, so I can see us stepping up and winning in their place in prime time.

I think Burrow plays like we know he can and silences all the critics, especially some of you!

Us- 37

Murderers- 27

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2023, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: With Miles Stanley out at tackle for the Rats, I think it's a perfect time for Murphy to announce his presence!

Ravens are only 3.5 favorites, which gives me hope that it will at least be close, and we know that we have next to no room for error, so I can see us stepping up and winning in their place in prime time.

I think Burrow plays like we know he can and silences all the critics, especially some of you!

WHO-DEY!

Us- 37

Murderers- 27

When was the last time Stanley played against us?  2020?   Guy is forever hurt.

Reply/Quote
If Sam Hubbard and Trey Hendrickson were starting I would predict a big prime time win for the Bengals. However, the available defensive ends are Cam Sample, Myles Murphy, and Joseph Ossai who will need to play out of their minds to contain Lamar Jackson. It’s going to be up to DJ Reader and BJ Hill to pressure Jackson along with the secondary who needs to plaster the Baltimore receivers like glue.
Reply/Quote