Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Re-Sign....
I saw this yesterday and just didn't have it in me to reply.

Tate is not terrible but if that is all you have in a guy why make it a point to re-sign him?

The players we need to re-sign are MLJ, Iloka/Reggie and Adam Jones.

These guys are actually very good players.

Not that i am against re-signing Tate, it is just tiresome and i think we could get an upgrade
very easily an he might already be on the team and has the first name Mario...
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 06:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I should rephrase the question to be more clear, someone brought into SERIOUSLY compete with Tate...oh wait look at that, I did manage to get that right the first time.

Yeah, if a UDFA twig, Not Jordan Shipley and Mario Alford are your points....well.....

None of those 3 got serious looks. Especially Alford. Tate took damn near every PS return

All those listed got ample opportunities in PS. 

In 2014 Dane got 4 KRs in PS games compared to Tate's 3 and got 8 PRs to Tate's 4

In 2015 Alford got 4 KRs to Tate's 2 and He and tate each got 5 PRs

No need to rephrase SERIOUSLY, but you may want to relook DAMN NEAR EVERY
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know why anyone is surprised by this.  Tate will be on the team until he retires.
Reply/Quote
Brandon Tate is the herpes of the Cincinnati Bengals. They're stuck with that shit for life.
Reply/Quote
[Image: homer-facepalm.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 02:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ...Brandon Tate. I have no idea what dirt he has on who, but somehow they still haven't had enough of his awfulness. One year deal.

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/705805273470992385
https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/705805615285731328

Welcome to the start of Free Agency with the Bengals. You can't have any cap space or good players, but you can certainly have yourself a nice heaping serving of Tate.

Burn this muther effer down!
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:34 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I bet Billicheck and the Patriots are smacking their heads over letting this guy go years back. Damn, what a mistake. Ninja

Just as I'm sure we are smaking our heads over letting James Develin go. The Pats just resigned him and we are stuck with Hewitt
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote