Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Release Hart and Finley
Per Rapoport
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Really? Wow. Thought they’d keep Hart to see if he can play Guard. Guess not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now Bobby Hart can pursue his lifelong dream of crashing ice cream trucks into vaccination clinics.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
queue the music.

This might be the most liked thread in the history of the board.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:45 AM)Takedown Wrote: Per Rapoport

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
I'm a bit surprised by Finley because I thought other players would be cut before him to save some dollars. I wonder who will end up as QB3?
Reply/Quote
Despite all the panic... has this offseason not been pretty close to what people wanted??
Reply/Quote
Never even a remotely average QB, but....always remember.

[Image: Ep2wJukUUAA2xG3.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:45 AM)Takedown Wrote: Per Rapoport

Okay color me shocked....The bengals doing something that NFL organizations do....make smart moves.   Definitely not moves i expected them to make lol 

This tells me they ponied up for Reiff and if his $$$ total is over $10 mil a year welcome your new starting LT.  They arent going to pay him over $10M per year to play RT or G
Reply/Quote
Well that was fast. Hopefully they at least tried to trade Hart to a Oline desperate team (KC,Oakland).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
For me Finley was a long time coming...what a mistake that was was...the guy has no arm strength. As for Hart, not going to bash too much becuase he actually looked decent to almost good at times but he is not starter caliber or worth that $. now Lets lock up a guard , Spain or a another tested FA and we look good even if we pass on Sewell.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:47 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Now Bobby Hart can pursue his lifelong dream of crashing ice cream trucks into vaccination clinics.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

This is a Hall of Fame level post on this board IMO. 

Reply/Quote
This is something to celebrate!! With Reiff on board now, so happy to say goodbye to Hart.
Reply/Quote
Finley leaves Cincinnati saying, “What QB in recent Bengals history has beaten the Steelers?......Oh, me!”
Reply/Quote
I'll forever be grateful to Ryan Finley for leading the Bengals to the #1 pick. No Ryan Finley = No Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:50 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm a bit surprised by Finley because I thought other players would be cut before him to save some dollars. I wonder who will end up as QB3?

Someone who can pass for at least 50% completion percentage and average at least 200 yards in a game.  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:55 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I'll forever be grateful to Ryan Finley for leading the Bengals to the #1 pick. No Ryan Finley = No Joe Burrow

Plus a win against the squealers. Win Win. Thanks Finley.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Color me surprised. I kinda expected Finley when we signed Allen but Hart was a surprise given how doggedly certain Brown family members defended his contract. I guess they did not envision sliding him inside to RG.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote