Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Release Hart and Finley
(03-19-2021, 04:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The number of coaches who missed on QB's is astonishing. Brady went in the 4th round, so 32 coached missed on him 198 times. 

come on that shit was funny lol I was just trying to be a smart ass and yes i know many coaches miss on QB's.  

However, 6-25-1 doesn't speak to Zac's ability to coach well. 

As I said when I made my first post I try not and be negative, more so a realist.  

I've been a Bengals fan since 1982 so i've seen the best of the Bengals and worst.  

I want to see Zac be successful, but I'm quite honestly not sure he has that ability. 

I guess we'll find out this year. 
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 04:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The number of coaches who missed on QB's is astonishing. Brady went in the 4th round, so 32 coached missed on him 198 times. 

Brady went in the 6th round.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart is blah on a good day, and seemingly a borderline garbage person, but we aren't very deep anywhere on this roster. Hopefully this doesn't haunt us later this year. Can't believe I just typed that about losing Bobby Hart.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 07:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Brady went in the 6th round.

I was thinking 4th, but 6th is even worse.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:45 AM)Takedown Wrote: Per Rapoport

Thought we traded Finley but letting go of Geno and Hart really frees up some dough, we can go get a Guard and DE.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 02:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thought we traded Finley but letting go of Geno and Hart really frees up some dough, we can go get a Guard and DE.
It was first reported that we let him.go. a little later it was announced that Finley had been traded to Houston.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
All these changes getting me all excited and pumped up, then i realized we still have the same coaches from the last 2 seasons  Smack
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 04:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: All these changes getting me all excited and pumped up, then i realized we still have the same coaches from the last 2 seasons  Smack

You're a Debbie Downer & Negative Nancy, but also 100% correct. Thanks bro, you ruined my day. Whatever  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 03:29 PM)Takedown Wrote: It was first reported that we let him.go. a little later it was announced that Finley had been traded to Houston.

Thought so, thanks TD. Cool

(03-20-2021, 04:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: All these changes getting me all excited and pumped up, then i realized we still have the same coaches from the last 2 seasons  Smack

We have a few different coaches, Pollack and Hobby to name a couple that are coaching the trenches while adding Reiff,
Hendrickson and LO to the Lines. Wanted Taylor and especially Lou gone though, just like you.

(03-20-2021, 05:59 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You're a Debbie Downer & Negative Nancy, but also 100% correct. Thanks bro, you ruined my day. Whatever  Hilarious

Aye.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
We should have kept Hart for either backup Tackle play or move him to Guard where he's better than anyone currently signed. Especially since we haven't yet used the money saved on him.

Also I'd still really like to hurry up and bring Spain back. He can play all 3 interior line spots and I would really like that versatility since our C is injured and doubtfully ready to come back in time and the fact that he was arguably our best G last year and we haven't brought anyone else in that would be an improvement.
Reply/Quote

its like buying someone who cant drive a new car.
Reply/Quote