Bengals @ Saints predictions
Who do you think is going to win?

My prediction, Bengals lose yet another close game 27-24
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 Saints 14

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 02:49 AM)Trademark Wrote: Who do you think is going to win?

My prediction, Bengals lose yet another close game 27-24

Another bad play call at a critical point in the game that could have been won.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
If Andy starts, it will be the revenge of Andy III against the Bengals and will be a 38-20 loss.
If Winston starts, we get back to .500 with a 31-24 win (the defense has at least one pick 6, and one fumble recovery deep in Saints territory to make up for another poor play calling day)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think this will be a low scoring affair. Saints pass rush is pretty good so I could see our offensive woes continuing. However, I think our defense should be able to contain their offense as well.

I am going to say we win 20-13.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 27-16
Reply/Quote
I just have this feeling that our offense is gonna explode against the Saints. The running game working in Baltimore, IMO, was a surprise to even the coaching staff. I think the offense leans on the running game again but this time it works forcing the Saints to not be in Cover 2, allowing Burrow and Chase and company to take advantage.

Of course, like usual, I think this also means a let down from our defense. Andy seems nearly unstoppable when facing his former team and the Saints have been playing much better with Dalton at the helm.

I still expect it to be a close game because of the let down from our defense, but with our offense finally exploding, I see a high scoring affair from both teams with a rare McPherson sighting being the edge we need.

Bengals 33 Saints 30
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm rolling with this year is going to be filled with emotional ups and downs as we hover around .500 all season long.

Bengals 20
Saints 17

Bengals get back to .500 ball.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17
Saints 14
Reply/Quote
Saints 27 - Bengals 13... Dalton stays undefeated against his old team..
Reply/Quote
They are going to win their next 4 games in a row going into the bye

And, be sitting at 6-3.

Bye Week,

Then Steelers, Titans, Chiefs, Browns, Bucks, Pats, Bills Ravens to end the year. They go 4-4 in those, and I think we make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
For whatever reason the Bengals can't seem to beat Dalton. Also on a point of terrible timing, Michael Thomas looks like he'll be back for the Saints just in time to play the Bengals and Kamara came back last week and nearly had a 100/100 yard day.

Cameron Jordan is going to feast against a backup LT and Collins, sadly.

I sure would like to be proven wrong, but I don't think the Bengals win this one.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win.

Hendrickson goes against his former team and wreaks havoc.

I'm calling it now. Either Dalton throws an interception at the end of the game while trying to tie it or go ahead, or Hendrickson gets the sack on 4th down to end it. Either way, Bengals win and all the Chicken Littles shut up for a week.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 05:45 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Another bad play call at a critical point in the game that could have been won.

This is exactly why I think we will Lose Not Talent... Coaching.
Reply/Quote
If they lose this game, they will have lost what made them special and the season is effectively over.

Bengals 27 Saints 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 30 -17

all is well in Whoville suddenly

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's not technically a "must win" game, but it's easy to say they need this win because of the really tough schedule in Nov and Dec.

Bengals 24 - 20
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 11:48 AM)Mer Wrote:  Either way, Bengals win and all the Chicken Littles shut up for a week.

No way. The Chicken Littles will ALWAYS find something to gripe about.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 12:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No way. The Chicken Littles will ALWAYS find something to gripe about.

So true.
Reply/Quote
Burrow and Chase feel the magic return going back to Louisiana and Bengals offense starts to kick it back in gear.

34 - 21 Bengals win.
Reply/Quote