Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Seeking Taylor Mays Reunion
(03-16-2016, 05:50 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Well the Cowboys thought high enough to give Livings a big contract. That shows that he's a good player. Ninja

Seems I remember hearing someone saying that very thing before, on a message board far, far, away. I believe it was because he was "coached up" to reach such a level. Then again, I thought the Cowboys were just stupid, but that's just me. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 07:12 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Seems I remember hearing someone saying that very thing before, on a message board far, far, away. I believe it was because he was "coached up" to reach such a level. Then again, I thought the Cowboys were just stupid, but that's just me. Whatever

Fredtoast. Mellow

Do i know you old friend?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 06:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Taylor Mays   Ah the guy that could cover a TE  HURRAY!!!

SUPER MAN IS COMING BACK!!. every team needs a man in a cape.

Seriously though...  This would be for a backup Saftey Spot and special teams.   and most like a camp deal to see what they have.    Gotta think Dennard is moving up to an Active role and Mays can take gunner duties back.    

There is no reason to bash this signing unless they give him way to much money... And lets face it..  we dont do that often with players.

You know I really didn't like this signing at all. I became a non-fan of his when he whined about Carroll (his old coach at SC) taking Earl Thomas instead Mays.

I was further turned off when the 49ers gave up on him so fast and traded him to us for a late pick.

However, in special teams, I want to see him go down the field when Antonio Brown is returning punts. Tongue 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote