Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Steelers Predictions
I think the Bengals come off the bye week hungry for a win. Big Ben doesn't have it anymore. However, Bell and Brown still do. The game will be close. Andy to Green is big this game. Mixon has a good day. Bengals 30 Steelers 27
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I gotta see how they play Sunday to make a full decision on this. I do think that we will win it, but these games are never easy.
Reply/Quote
Also gotta see who is injured.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Steelers 17
Reply/Quote
There's no way it's a high scoring affair.

17-14

I'll call the winner later.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 02:31 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think the Bengals come off the bye week hungry for a win. Big Ben doesn't have it anymore. However, Bell and Brown still do. The game will be close. Andy to Green is big this game. Mixon has a good day. Bengals 30 Steelers 27

Bell is tied for 31st in YPC........  he's on the franchise tag and doesn't want to get hurt again, especially without a long-term deal, and he missed valuable offseason time to get him back into the mode of running like he had been in his first few years.  He's third in attempts, though, which means they're running him trying to let him get back into his rhythm, except it will backfire and old glass knees Bell will end up hurt.

Brown still does have it, but Ben's play is slipping and he's doubting himself.  Lawson, Geno, and MJ will have him wishing that he could retire mid-game.

Bengals 24
Steelers 10
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 04:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Lawson, Geno, and MJ will have him wishing that he could retire mid-game.

That's kind of what I will be watching.  If there is one thing we have been good at this year it is getting to the qb.
Reply/Quote
We should be rested up and ready to bust some heads.

They have a very good passing Defense as well as we do but their run Defense has been suspect.

Expecting a couple big runs from either Mixon or Gio but a low scoring game...

Bengals - 17
Steelers - 13
Reply/Quote
IF Thugsburgh loses to KC, I believe the NFL will do everything in their power to see that one of their preferential teams does NOT lose 3 in a row, and we will see a one sided game of officiating and things will stay status quo with the Steelers owning the Bengals, once again, with a little help from their friends in the stripes!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 31
Steelers: 10
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals dominate. Ben gets hurt. Burfict gets a fine for just being in the game. Steelers cry like little baby's on social media.

Bengals 30

Steelers 7
Reply/Quote
Wait!  It's still not too late for the league to suspend VB preemptively.. And don't forget Lawson for roughing the passer last week. 
Surely the Squats shouldn't have to play against such dirty players!  And don't forget Andre gave the interview and said he's not good at the piano. That alone should end his career. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Steelers - 13

Pitt's "O" is struggling and our "D" will keep them down . Just please be disciplined and no stupid penalties .
Reply/Quote
this sundays 4:25 game out in K.C. will be huge for the steelers.....they'll give it everything they've got....
I think they'll lose big time & come home a whipped pup.... K.C. 33.... pitt 21

so when we play them all we have to do is score early & play smart....
Bengals win 23-17
Reply/Quote
It's Pittsburgh.....

So, I'll go with the norm:

27-17 Steelers in a game filled with horseshit calls against the Bengals and blind refs missing a ton of holding calls on the Steelers. Why would anything change?
Reply/Quote
Bengals beat the crap out of steelers.

steelers then cry for Burfict to be suspended the rest of the year for a legal hit he put on benny boy.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I hate to say it, but the steelers will rebound against KC. Piggy was just polishing the drama queen tiara and he wants national attention when they play the Chiefs.

That being said, the Bengals defense is better than KC and better than Jax, who just stomped his fat ass in to the ground.

Bengals 24
steelers 16
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 11:01 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: It's Pittsburgh.....

So, I'll go with the norm:

27-17 Steelers in a game filled with horseshit calls against the Bengals and blind refs missing a ton of holding calls on the Steelers.  Why would anything change?

I'm right there Stripes!  We keep hoping/waiting for things to change but they never do.  The second game against them is primetime and we all know, from history, how that plays out.
Reply/Quote
I have seen this too many times.

Marvin's team coming of  a bye. We will probably have to take a time out on our first snap on offense because they wont get play in on time.

Steelers knowing they own Bengals.

AJ taken out of the game by double coverage, us using him as a "decoy" or he gets hurt.

Dalton has no one else to target.

Bengals lose cool.

Steelers 17-6

I hope I am wrong
Reply/Quote
Big Ben proves he is still pretty good. Exploits weaknesses at Safety. Big plays from AB and Martavious 'blunt' Bryant.

Steelers 34
Bengals 19 (missed xp)

Hope I'm wrong as fuuuuuuuu
Reply/Quote