Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Steelers Predictions
(10-18-2017, 01:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well, we've never scored less than 13 points against the Steelers during the AJ Green era, including 16 and 20 points last year with Zampese and a bad o-line.

We may only have one WR that can separate, but that WR has 975 yards and 6 TDs in 11 career games against the Steelers. I'm also looking forward to seeing what Tyler Kroft can do. Kroft is becoming our #2 option.

Yeah, I'm indulging my pessimistic nature.  But I'm looking at the fact that as bad as our offensive line was last year it's worse this year.  That and the fact that we were shut out by the Ravens... and how good Pittsburgh's defense looked against a very good Kansas City team.

But we did pretty well against a good Bills defense, so there's that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
24-10 Steelers. They got beaten twice with running games and that is something we don't have.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
31-17 either way

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 07:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol I was imagining Bullock hitting the game winner when I made that post. I'd love to see it, because it'd be interesting to see how Elliott fanboys adjust. I know they won't suddenly accept Bullock.

I'm glad you said "fanboys" cause i was just starting to get offended, since i would def accept him in this circumstance.

For a week, at least. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is the type of game that Marvin / Dalton typically fail to perform in. The D will keep them in it for awhile, but a turnover, followed by a big play by Rollypollyberger puts the Steelers over the top.

Steelers 27 - Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
Its the steelers but we already faced a better Defense in the bills..

based on what ive seen this will be a Defensive battle with a few big plays to move th ball

Bengals 17 - Steelers 13

**3 of the Steelers OL didn't practice yesterday.
Reply/Quote
I predict that Burfict will be ejected before he even steps onto the field.
Reply/Quote
The NFL is fixed and the Steelers are one of the favored teams. I would be very happy but surprised if the Bengals managed to win at Ketchup Field.

I just don't want to see anyone get hurt on either side, which always seems to happen at the games. For me the worst Bengal injury was the time Kevin Huber got wasted trying to make a tackle on a punt.
Reply/Quote
12 - 6 Bengals
Steelers go for 2 and miss. we kick 4 field goals.

I really feel Gio and Mixon should be a huge part of the game plan get them out in space like Bears did with Howard and Cohen
Reply/Quote
I hate the Pittsburgh Steelers. I hope the defense brings pain but within the official rules of the league. I don't care what the final score is I just want the Bengals to win.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 05:48 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I hate the Pittsburgh Steelers.  I hope the defense brings pain but within the official rules of the league.  I don't care what the final score is I just want the Bengals to win.

I want to see Ben, Bell and Brown, all get hurt on a Burfict tackle but in such a way that no one could blame Burfict; like, Burfict pushes Bell (while still inbounds) as he's running out of bounds which causes Bell to slip and slide and slam into the bench injuring his groin or ACL; Burfict going in on a blitz, swipes at the ball that Ben is in the act of throwing, completely misses, but Ben ends up hyperextending his elbow on his throwing arm; and Brown runs a route sees Burfict coming, decides to avoid catching the ball and Burfict and ends up ramming into another receiver caushing him to break a leg.

Something like that where you know Steeler fans would want to blame Burfict but they know they can't without looking stupid, but they REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLy want to blame him. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2017, 05:38 PM)3wt Wrote: Yeah, I'm indulging my pessimistic nature.  But I'm looking at the fact that as bad as our offensive line was last year it's worse this year.  That and the fact that we were shut out by the Ravens... and how good Pittsburgh's defense looked against a very good Kansas City team.

But we did pretty well against a good Bills defense, so there's that.

I understand the pessimism, but while the o-line is probably a bit worse, the coordinator is way better than last year or when we got shut out vs the Ravens.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 03:34 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: 12 - 6 Bengals
Steelers go for 2 and miss.  we kick 4 field goals.

I really feel Gio and Mixon should be a huge part of the game plan get them out in space like Bears did with Howard and Cohen

BULL-OCK!  BULL-OCK!  BULL-OCK!

We'll actually be leading at the half, maybe 17-7, feeling pretty good about things.  Then about midway through the third there will be a fluke turnover and Pitt will score 20 unanswered while Marvin stands by and claps encouragingly.

27-17 Pitt.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 05:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I want to see Ben, Bell and Brown, all get hurt on a Burfict tackle but in such a way that no one could blame Burfict; like, Burfict pushes Bell (while still inbounds) as he's running out of bounds which causes Bell to slip and slide and slam into the bench injuring his groin or ACL; Burfict going in on a blitz, swipes at the ball that Ben is in the act of throwing, completely misses, but Ben ends up hyperextending his elbow on his throwing arm; and Brown runs a route sees Burfict coming, decides to avoid catching the ball and Burfict and ends up ramming into another receiver caushing him to break a leg.

Something like that where you know Steeler fans would want to blame Burfict but they know they can't without looking stupid, but they REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLy want to blame him. LOL

Classy fansd. Wishing harm on others. 

Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
steelers 21
Reply/Quote
One day to game time. Get your predictions in now. I'm sticking with 30-27 Bengals.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
My prediction: Divine Zebratic Intervention as per league orders.. DZI
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
A Bengal RB finally goes off. My gut says we play Gio more and he does his thing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote