31-13 Steelers.

Conner goes off on our horrible run defense
Rudolph has a solid, mistake-free game
Steelers defense scores a TD
Bengals don't move the ball at all in the 2nd half
Steelers don't need the refs for this one
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This game - it's time to put up or shut up. It's winnable, but penalties and lack of execution will be killing.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2019, 05:17 PM)Stick357 Wrote: Andy Dalton, a 9th year vet, has repeatedly proved to us he shits the bed in prime time, especially against rivals. Same roster + same qb = another prime time loss.

21-17 Steelers.

Like last year's thursday night game where he destroyed the Ravens?  (Banhammer whoosh, whoosh, whoosh)
Reply/Quote
I actually think we win this one. The rapist-less Steelers should scare no one. Their D could cause issues especially with our OT’s but I think they offense does just enough, and hopefully our D shows up and shuts down a depleted Steelers offense.

Bengals 24-16. First win of the Taylor era against the team I hate the most. I’ll take that
Reply/Quote
Bengals win as Zac Taylor starts a Urban Meyer vs. Michigan trend but with the Bengals owning Pittsburgh! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 11:38 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Bengals win as Zac Taylor starts a Urban Meyer vs. Michigan trend but with the Bengals owning Pittsburgh!  Who Dey!

It will be interesting to see how fast the Steelers improve their roster.

Antonio Brown counts some $20+ million against their cap. So next year, they could add 2-3 quality free agents if they so choose.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals have a chance, but the betting side of me picks Pitt to win, something like 24-17.

Its kind of a coin flip of a game for me to pick, but it is away on MNF, so it wont be an easy one even if Ben is out.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I think it is time to finally pick the Bengals in this matchup, if there is a time to catch them in their place, it is now...

Bengals - 28
Steelers - 24
Reply/Quote
We have lost 11 of last 12 games against the Steelers

Steelers are fighting for their lives at home on prime time.

Why would anyone think this is the game to break the pattern?

Conner is going to go off and Bengals will lose by at least 10 points.

0-4 coming right up.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 12:57 PM)bengals67 Wrote: We have lost 11 of last 12 games against the Steelers

Steelers are fighting for their lives at home on prime time.

Why would anyone think this is the game to break the pattern?

Conner is going to go off and Bengals will lose by at least 10 points.

0-4 coming right up.

Marvin Lewis the Steeler fan is no longer our Head Coach.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 12:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think it is time to finally pick the Bengals in this matchup, if there is a time to catch them in their place, it is now...

Bengals - 28
Steelers - 24

I haven't made a prediction yet this season so perhaps that's been part of the problem  Ninja

Bengals - 29
Steelers - 20

Mixon breaks free for a 58 yard TD run and Bates gets a late INT to seal the deal.
Reply/Quote
Since the NYT picked us once again to win we'll lose.. That's just the way it goes. If we're picked to lose we stand a chance, but getting picked to win? That's an automatic loss..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Zac's pre-game speech:
[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-1639-1564078204-1.gif?ou...size=360:*]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The one thing I'm starting to dislike about Taylor is before each game he talks up the opposing team like they are so much better than us and acts like they will dominate us. I understand you dont want us to come in and overlook the other team but come on, this team is already unconfident as it is after having marvin as the leader dont make them to scared.
Reply/Quote
Steelers 4,216
Bengals (-67)
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 01:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Marvin Lewis the Steeler fan is no longer our Head Coach.  Mellow

But the problems are all still here.  We are 25th in points scored and 27th in points allowed.  

I am not going to make a prediction because while this team has looked good enough to beat the Steelers at times this season, they have also looked like complete shit at times.

I am hoping and praying for a win.  But if we get rolled by this version of the Steelers it will be sickening on Monday night in front of a national audience.
Reply/Quote
0-3 vs 0-3 on MNF

Yeah the Score....

at the end of Overtime...…

24-24

could see us grabbing a win though we usually do better vs the steelers at their stadium for some reason.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of scores...the Bengals haven't scored more than 21 against Pitt since 2009.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 04:26 AM)Adamantium Wrote: This is probably the most winnable game thus far, but even then, this shit roster finds a way to lose. 17-10 Steelers.

And then we get another speech by Zac Taylor, who is trying damn hard bless his heart, but dammit this roster sucks.

I totally agree and this so-called football team just simply cannot get out of its own way,for years they find a way to get a ton of penalities each and every game no matter who the coach is, I still say the refs are totally against us and call anything they can and they will help the stoolers win as they all love the roonies hindends.Nothing we can do and I just despise Mike Tomlin and to me he is the devil and it shows.I hate the stoolers.
Reply/Quote