Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Steelers Predictions
(09-27-2019, 07:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of scores...the Bengals haven't scored more than 21 against Pitt since 2009.

Dalton will throw 2 interceptions and fumble twice and he will say after a horrible lose,I just have to play better.REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a new dey,we are going out there and take what is ours.We are going to be the fastest team on sundays,we are going to be the freshest team on sundays.I believe in these guys.PLEASE,JUST STOP IT. Sarcasm Sarcasm Sarcasm Sarcasm WHO DEY ALL DAY.I WANT A WIN SOMETIME,SOMEWHERE.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 07:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of scores...the Bengals haven't scored more than 21 against Pitt since 2009.

The Bengals haven't scored more than 20 points in the last 5 games.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 09:28 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: This is the game that the squeelers win and begin their 10 game winning streak, Rudolph is plastered on TV as the new Brady and we get reminded how the win with the bengals was their pivotal turnaround.

steelers 27 - 0 bengals

Devin Bush has a monster game. The 'casters relish all night on how the squeelers made an amazing drafting move by taking Devin Bush right out of the bengals shopping basket.

Mixon is stuffed, gets 29 yrds.
Our D rests and Juju gets his AJ-esque numbers.
We get sacks but not enough to dent them or impact the game.
By game's end, the boards are voicing the need to bench Andy.
Ross is the Ross we've grown to know. His thoughts clouded his play.

You are most definitely not new to Bengals fandom.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 10:09 AM)PhilHos Wrote: The Bengals haven't scored more than 20 points in the last 5 games.

That's hard to believe with "Mr. Clutch" under center.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 02:16 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: That's hard to believe with "Mr. Clutch" under center.

He didn't play in all those games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 02:16 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: That's hard to believe with "Mr. Clutch" under center.

He would have had 3 comeback victories in prime time if his receivers caught the ball and if the other team didn’t score more points.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 11:35 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 20-17 Steelers

Dalton and the crooked refs will cost us this game and we will now be O-4 with Dalton and everyone will be saying oh just wait until aj green comes back.   REALLY--ITS A NEW DEY,WE ARE GOING TO GO OUT THERE AND TAKE WHATS OURS.DUDE,when you get a ton of new players,maybe.not with some of these guys.I want you to win more than anything as I been watching this franchise for 50 years.count that up.
Reply/Quote
I'm upgrading my prediction for tomorrow.. a 3-3 tie! And both Baltimore and Cleveland lose..or did they win?  I haven't paid attention to today's games. I did win a bunch of games of spades against the computer which is a bit like thinking about kissing your sisters next to last worst enemy from 3rd grade..You remember..the one with the really thick glasses, buck teeth and who had a big crush on your neighbors inbreed drunken uncle? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 03:32 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Dalton and the crooked refs will cost us this game and we will now be O-4 with Dalton and everyone will be saying oh just wait until aj green comes back.   REALLY--ITS A NEW DEY,WE ARE GOING TO GO OUT THERE AND TAKE WHATS OURS.DUDE,when you get a ton of new players,maybe.not with some of these guys.I want you to win more than anything as I been watching this franchise for 50 years.count that up.

why isn't your name fiftyyearfan?

(09-29-2019, 06:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm upgrading my prediction for tomorrow.. a 3-3 tie! And both Baltimore and Cleveland lose..or did they win?  I haven't paid attention to today's games. I did win a bunch of games of spades against the computer which is a bit like thinking about kissing your sisters next to last worst enemy from 3rd grade..You remember..the one with the really thick glasses, buck teeth and who had a big crush on your neighbors inbreed drunken uncle? 

Another wasted moment. You never fail to add little but do ramble on about yourself
Reply/Quote
Good Andy shows up and we embarrass Pitt in Pitt

Bengals 35 Steelers 6

Total blow out
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 07:13 PM)Shady Wrote: Good Andy shows up and we embarrass Pitt in Pitt

Bengals 35 Steelers 6

Total blow out

I meant bad Andy shows up and we get embarrassed in Pitt

Steelers 35 Bengals 6

Total blow out
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I know these Bungles lol

What a shame.

We are cursed.

(09-24-2019, 09:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: 27-6 Stoolers

Typical prime time curse.
Reply/Quote