• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Steelers Predictions
28-24 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals beat the black and urine yellow colors right out of them

34-10 Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
TJ Watt is going to get a couple, maybe even 3 sacks, but the Bengals offense continues their dominating streak and the Bengals defense will easily shut down the anemic Steelers offense.

Bengals win 31-10
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31-13
Reply/Quote
With Wind Chill Sunday will probably be 15 degrees, will be a tough cold hard fought game,, Money Mac rebounds and makes a couple FGs in 4th quarter as we continue grind out wins... 20-14 Bengals
Reply/Quote
19-10, with Money Sometimes making two FGs but missing an XP.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don’t like making predictions but (for the first time) the Bengals will be wearing their white tiger helmets on the road.
That has to be good for at least 7 more points, right?
Reply/Quote
Defense will get the game ball.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It's not a prediction, but I would LOVE to see a beatdown similar to last year's second game or even the one where they tortured Juju Smith-Shuster, who got slaughtered yesterday in the Chief's game.
Reply/Quote
I see the OL continuing their play through the bye week and Mixon and our backs having a big day. Need to chip TJ
Watt all day and frustrate him. We want revenge big time and we will make them pay for that opener that was their
playoff game for the season. We are in playoff mode right now and our Defense should play really good...

Bengals - 34
stealers - 9
Reply/Quote
They better not give up many points. The Steelers are not very good on offense, but been there done that. Some supposedly bad offense comes in and bulldozes the Bengals D. The unknown is if the Bengals can score points.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'll go 31-26. It's hard to see blowouts in divisional games. They so rarely happen. Even teams with unequal talent tend to match up well against each other. I'd just be happy with a win.
Reply/Quote
We haven't beaten a team with an elite pass rusher yet, so I'm going to go with

Bengals 20
Steelers 27

Prove me wrong, Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Steelers are tough at home. Bengals play better this time. Bengals 24 Steelers 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
24-23 Bengals. This time we make the XP
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals-28-24
Reply/Quote
Just know the Bengals better crush the Steelers. Pickett is bad and the Bengals can't afford an L this week.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Depends which bengals team shows up
Reply/Quote
Both teams stick to running the football.

Bengals 17
Steelers 10

We'll all be happy with the defense and Mixon after this W.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 11:02 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just know the Bengals better crush the Steelers. Pickett is bad and the Bengals can't afford an L this week.

I mean, this is damn near our season. If we don't win this game and win big I don't see us getting into the Playoffs, let alone
winning a game if we do get in. This is a must win. We can lose to the Titans, we CANNOT be swept by the stealers. But we 
all know how unknown QB's somehow just play well against our Defenses.

Hope Lou has had his guys watching film of Pickett for the last week or so non stop. His good film too, from college.
Reply/Quote