Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Bengals WIN gets BETTER
Ravens Lost, and Browns are Losing. I have no idea what last place Steelers did. Makes WIN over Saints that much better with Bengals back to 3-3 on season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:13 PM)kevin Wrote: Ravens Lost, and Browns are Losing.  I have no idea what last place Steelers did.

They won. Pickett got taken out due to injury (concussion I think?) while averaging under 4 yards per attempt and Trubisky came in and shredded the Bucs. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Such a starange division this year,

We could be 6-0 and already be out of sight but we could have been several games behind.

They didn’t take their chances now put our foot on their necks the next 5 games.
Reply/Quote
Why can't the Steelers lose? They deserve to lose more than anyone.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I'm quite surprised by the Ravens stuttering if im honest. I think they're better than their record, but fact is they're 3-3 and we could've won in Baltimore.

The Browns started well, but seem to be unravelling.

The Steelers should definitely be no threat to the division this year, but am sure they'll still pick up at least another divisional win.

Either way, the Bengals have not been good in getting to 3-3 but are still very much in the running to win the division. I think these next 5 games are absolutely crucial to doing so. The next five are all very winnable, and the last 5/6 are largely brutal, so we need a 4-1 run in these next 5 I would say.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They won. Pickett got taken out due to injury (concussion I think?) while averaging under 4 yards per attempt and Trubisky came in and shredded the Bucs. 

Will be curious to see if they go back to Pickett eventually once he's cleared. He has not looked good when he has got playing time. 
Reply/Quote
AFC North looking like the NFC East of the past few years.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:13 PM)kevin Wrote: Ravens Lost, and Browns are Losing.  I have no idea what last place Steelers did.  Makes WIN over Saints that much better with Bengals back to 3-3 on season.

Trubinski made a 3rd and 15 on the Steelers' last drive, up by 2 points, to keep the Bucs from a chance to get the ball back and get a winning FG. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:23 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'm quite surprised by the Ravens stuttering if im honest. I think they're better than their record, but fact is they're 3-3 and we could've won in Baltimore.

The Browns started well, but seem to be unravelling.

The Steelers should definitely be no threat to the division this year, but am sure they'll still pick up at least another divisional win.

Either way, the Bengals have not been good in getting to 3-3 but are still very much in the running to win the division. I think these next 5 games are absolutely crucial to doing so. The next five are all very winnable, and the last 5/6 are largely brutal, so we need a 4-1 run in these next 5 I would say.

Ravens unraveled again. They had the lead and Jackson threw a pick. Then on the next drive he fumbled. 

The Ravens will be complaining about the refs, since they had an interception in the end zone taken away for PI. It had always seemed the Ravens got those breaks.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:24 PM)TheFan Wrote: Will be curious to see if they go back to Pickett eventually once he's cleared. He has not looked good when he has got playing time. 

I Lu one way to get better. The Steelers most likely aren’t going anywhere this year. Perfect time to learn.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:27 PM)Nepa Wrote: Ravens unraveled again. They had the lead and Jackson threw a pick. Then on the next drive he fumbled. 

MVP! MVP! MVP!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Tied for 1st in the division with control of our destiny after 3 very poor losses

I’ll take it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: MVP! MVP! MVP!

For real lmao

The ball washing Lamar receives is ridiculous

He isn’t going to get paid what he so desperately wants
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:29 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: For real lmao

The ball washing Lamar receives is ridiculous

He isn’t going to get paid what he so desperately wants

Yeah I have nothing against Lamar, but saying he’s having an MVP type season after two games was laughable.

Reply/Quote
The Steelers are rebooting at QB, the Browns don't have a starting QB until 11 games in, and the rest of the NFL is handling the Ravens for us. If we don't win the division this year, lordy loo did we look a gift horse in the arse.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:25 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: AFC North looking like the NFC East of the past few years.

Hell, I'd be okay with a 9-8 record and division title.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think we have a soft area of the schedule, if we un**** ourselves, can really rack up some wins. The end of the year? Yeah, that may be ugly. Regardless, on to Atlanta.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Chubb 12 for 56. Find out what Bill did and copy it.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Chubb 12 for 56. Find out what Bill did and copy it.

Probably sold out to stop the run and let a backup QB throw INTs.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:33 PM)Destro Wrote: I think we have a soft area of the schedule, if we un**** ourselves, can really rack up some wins. The end of the year? Yeah, that may be ugly. Regardless, on to Atlanta.

One thing people are overlooking is we just finshed a 5 game stretch with 4 road games. We're gonna have a lot of home field coming up...
Reply/Quote