Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Bengals WIN gets BETTER
(10-17-2022, 10:12 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why do you think they are better than their record? 

They are 20th in opponent yards per play and 28th in pass yards per game. 

Yes their offense is unique - but Lamar is about as inconsistent as they come. He has shown that over the course of his career. The media loves Baltimore for some reason but anyone with an unbiased analytical mind can tell you that Baltimore is nothing special. 

Pretty much as I think they should have a better record than 3-3, based on their games so far. I think they should have had the Miami game and the Giants game. 

I don't think they're anything special though. I thought they'd be more robust defensively this year, as I figured Harbaugh would sort that out, but clearly not so far. Even if they were at the 'height' of what I thought they might be, they'd definitely not be up there with Kansas and Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Chubb 12 for 56. Find out what Bill did and copy it.

This. Honestly if we can slow Chubb down something like that I think we win the Division as I truly think we beat the Ravens
and steelers the next time we play them. Rough start but things are working themselves out for what is looking like another 
Division title and a Playoff spot. Like another poster said 9-8 could win it. We should win at least 9 games.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 07:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Shredded?

12.0 yards per attempt, 142.4 QB Rating

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:13 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Mitch Trubisky
9/12
144 Yards
12.0 YPA
1 TD
0 INT
142.4 Rating

Right....I didn't know that 9 completions were shredding a team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 02:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 12.0 yards per attempt, 142.4 QB Rating

Yeah, 9 completions, one was to a RB that went for 45 yards.  I don't think he shredded anyone, but good for him.  Always thought he was a good dude in a bad situation.  I think he would be a good fit in New Orleans with that line and running game.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 08:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, 9 completions, one was to a RB that went for 45 yards.  I don't think he shredded anyone, but good for him.  Always thought he was a good dude in a bad situation.  I think he would be a good fit in New Orleans with that line and running game.  

True, that isn't shredding a Defense. That passer rating is very misleading.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:23 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Either way, the Bengals have not been good in getting to 3-3 but are still very much in the running to win the division. I think these next 5 games are absolutely crucial to doing so. The next five are all very winnable, and the last 5/6 are largely brutal, so we need a 4-1 run in these next 5 I would say.

We have to remember that the Bengals should be 4-2 at the least, but maybe even 5-1. Bengals are much better than 3-3. This is a 5-1 team and no one can tell me otherwise. How many 3-3 teams have lost by 2 or 3 for all of their losses this season? Coaching staff shot the team in the foot multiple times.

I’m not a betting guy but winning the division is more than doable, I’d put money on that. OL will only get better. Burrow looks like he’s back to normal. Winning in the Dome is always hard even with all the Burrow jerseys in the stands.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 04:46 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: We have to remember that the Bengals should be 4-2 at the least, but maybe even 5-1. Bengals are much better than 3-3. This is a 5-1 team and no one can tell me otherwise. How many 3-3 teams have lost by 2 or 3 for all of their losses this season? Coaching staff shot the team in the foot multiple times.

I’m not a betting guy but winning the division is more than doable, I’d put money on that. OL will only get better. Burrow looks like he’s back to normal. Winning in the Dome is always hard even with all the Burrow jerseys in the stands.

Cannot disagree, just don't overlook the Falcons, they are a damn good, young team that doesn't make mistakes on Offense.

Always hard to get a win in NO though and Burrow looks like he is back like you say and the Falcons pass Defense isn't good.
Reply/Quote