Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and Browns discussing trade...
(04-28-2017, 04:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What?  That doesn't make much sense.  What happened to Brett Hunley?  Isn't he their back up?

I smell smoke.  Where's Packerbacker at when we need him?   :)

Maybe they really like Kizer and are thinking he can sit for three years behind Rodgers, learn like he did from Favre, and by that point Rodgers should be ready to retire?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 04:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What?  That doesn't make much sense.  What happened to Brett Hunley?  Isn't he their back up?

I smell smoke.  Where's Packerbacker at when we need him?   :)

From what I understand, Hundley isn't viewed as any sort of long term option for them. There was some hope when they took him, but they've cooled on him and don't see him as the heir to Rodgers.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
52nd overall and joe Thomas.

I can dream right? And he only has 2 years left on his contract.

But seriously, 52nd and maybe a 4th would be enough for bengals to pull trigger. Marvin is in win now and will probably do whatever he can to make sure he wins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turning a 5th rounder in a 2nd rounder is a win, especially if it comes with any additional picks next year. McCarron is going to leave in FA the first chance he gets, and there is no 2nd round Comp picks.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Give us both 2nd rounders, and I'll give McCarron, a 4th, and a 7th
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 04:16 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Give us both 2nd rounders, and I'll give McCarron, a 4th, and a 7th

They only have 1 right? 

Or do they gave a 52 and one later?
Reply/Quote
Someone is going to offer a 2nd rounder. The Bengals will demand a 1st rounder. No one trades for AJ. He leaves in free agency and the best we get is a 3rd round comp pick.

Stick to those guns FO. Whatever
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 04:19 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: They only have 1 right? 

Or do they gave a 52 and one later?

Apologies they just have the one. I thought they had another snuck in there
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:50 PM)Au165 Wrote: 52 + 2nd next year.

Any team but the Browns: 2nd this year and a conditional 4th in 2018

Browns: The deal mentioned above.

If the Bengals can't get at least a 2nd round pick this year, they should hang on to AJM. He's worth more to the Bengals in the next two seasons than a 3rd round (or later) pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 04:16 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Give us both 2nd rounders, and I'll give McCarron, a 4th, and a 7th

They traded away #33 to GB yesterday.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Either way give us 2 2nd rounders generally and I'll still do that deal. McCarron probably wouldn't even net us a 3rd round comp pick if he leaves in free agency. Probably a 4th
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 04:24 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Either way give us 2 2nd rounders generally and I'll still do that deal. McCarron probably wouldn't even net us a 3rd round comp pick if he leaves in free agency. Probably a 4th

Yep agree!  Give me their 2nd and 3rd (early pick) and I'm thanking mccarron for his service.  
Reply/Quote
I'd take the Browns' #52 this year and pull the trigger. If not, 2 of the Browns' second round picks next year. AJ McCarron is a luxury that the Bengals can no longer afford given their holes elsewhere.
Reply/Quote
Marvin is an a win now mode and so is Hue. Bengals are going to demand kings ransom and the Browns are going cough it all up. I see #52, their early 3rd and their 2nd round pick next year. Putting money on that.
Reply/Quote
The Cleveland Turds could do some Charity for Garrett and trade him for McCarron to save him from being another talented player ruined by the turds.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
There not discussing trade, it's false
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 04:31 PM)BengalBo Wrote: There not discussing trade, it's false

Can I still ***** about it?
Reply/Quote
Per Jim Owczarski...
"From inside Paul Brown Stadium, there hasn’t been a discussion re: AJ McCarron and the #Browns"
https://twitter.com/JimOwczarski/status/858040015867305985
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
What about the Jets? They have the 7th pick in the 2nd round.....plus aren't they trying to get rid of Richardson? What about something like that? Just spitballing here of course.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 04:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Per Jim Owczarski...
"From inside Paul Brown Stadium, there hasn’t been a discussion re: AJ McCarron and the #Browns"
https://twitter.com/JimOwczarski/status/858040015867305985

So someone is lying, and the way Marvin is with the press, I'm guessing it's us.

Reply/Quote