Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and Dalvin Cook
(06-11-2024, 10:08 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: man that game they had against the bears....  perfection

He was a man possessed. He was also the only one to show up for the playoff game against the Jets.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 10:15 AM)Wyche Wrote: He was a man possessed. He was also the only one to show up for the playoff game against the Jets.

i member...  was a good year
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2024, 11:48 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Bring him in.  If nothing else he's...

1) A camp body  - less wear and tear on our regulars
2) Has a lot of experience
3) Is a possibility if there are injuries
4) Could be a practice squad dude
5) Could be a gem in our system vs. the Jets
6) There's little down side
7) Probably going to be very cheap

I don't know if Dalvin Cook can be put on the PS, but yeah, this is what I was getting at if he has anything left in the tank.

(06-11-2024, 09:43 AM)ochocincos Wrote: While I think Cook is an upgrade over the likes of Chris Evans or maybe Trayveon Williams, I can't see the Bengals overly appealing to him unless he's ok taking low money and sharing playing time in favor of chasing a ring.
Bengals won't sideline Chase Brown and Zack Moss to make Dalvin Cook a bellcow.
And Bengals won't shell out good money for a RBBC guy, especially after already giving money out to Moss.

If Cook would be ok taking like $2 mill and about around 100 carries, then great.
But I think he'd personally do better waiting until a RB injury happens for a team and they need a more full-time guy to take over for the year.

Yes, we will see if one of our guy's goes down if we bring in Cook cause I do find it a bit more unlikely right now the more
this conversation goes on.

(06-11-2024, 10:08 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: man that game they had against the bears....  perfection

Yeah, that was like the biggest blow out we have had in the Bengals era....
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 02:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't know if Dalvin Cook can be put on the PS, but yeah, this is what I was getting at if he has anything left in the tank.

Yes, we will see if one of our guy's goes down if we bring in Cook cause I do find it a bit more unlikely right now the more
this conversation goes on.

Yeah, that was like the biggest blow out we have had in the Bengals era....

But the best blowout was the Mike Hilton pick 6 game against the Stoolers. One of my all time favorites.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 03:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: But the best blowout was the Mike Hilton pick 6 game against the Stoolers. One of my all time favorites.

was it 05 we have 5 INTs vs each of the NFCN teams...

I think i scored more TDs in madden with Deltha Oneil than the offense
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 02:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't know if Dalvin Cook can be put on the PS, but yeah, this is what I was getting at if he has anything left in the tank.

You can have up to six veterans on the practice squad.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 04:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: was it 05 we have 5 INTs vs each of the NFCN teams...

That’s correct.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 04:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: was it 05 we have 5 INTs vs each of the NFCN teams...

If Coach Lou can get our current secondary to be at least half that opportunistic, it will be a tremendous improvement upon last year's weak and meager defensive showing.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote