[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
38-14 Bolts
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Bengals: L
Chargers: W

The score will be at least 3 TDs apart. This team is so erratic trying to put numbers to it will just be an RNG situation.
Reply/Quote
Going with 34-10 LA (yes LA) Chargers over Bengals. Rivers will light it up.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 07:53 AM)bengaloo Wrote: We did some good things but we just have to play better and tackle better.

And convert 3rd downs and not let the other team convert third downs.

And in other news, politicians of all types now say they will fix the deficit next year
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
A whole lot of ugly, we'll lose by 3 scores minimum
Reply/Quote
What is the surfing song from the 60's - "Wipeout"...
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Bolts 48
Dolts 10
Reply/Quote
marvin and hue are going to coach then up and have them ready. Mars is going to be in line with the earth and moon and birds will be singing. We will have less then double digit penalties because discipline will be enforced. mixon will get his 10 carries and then sit. Lazer is going to come up with some good plays with both geo and mixon out there together in the back field and unleash un holy hell on the bolts and save Marvins job once again.

Bengals 24 Chargers 17.
Reply/Quote
The line on the game is at 14 for Chargers. Thats a ton.

Chargers win 38 - 17
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
We are gonna get killed. Hope not, but likely. Death 27, Bengals 6.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:11 PM)Millhouse Wrote: The line on the game is at 14 for Chargers. Thats a ton.

Chargers win 38 - 17

14 points for a pro football game is a massive amount !

Well at least one pro football team playing
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:05 PM)kevin Wrote: I didn't waste my time today against Denver. In fact I added Denver defense to some of my Fantasy Teams.  If I can dump Denver D now and add Chargers D now, I will.   The last few years I added whoever played awful 1-25 Browns.  Now it's whoever plays Bungles.  Oh, I had the game on after I did yard work, but I was rooting for Denver.  Now I'll be rooting for Chargers. Message To Mike Brown :  Give Us A Team To Root For.  I won't be rooting for Browns or Steelers over Bengals, but Bengals won't win. I don't look for Bungles to win another game this season.

38-3 This so-called team is toast and have quit and are just trying to make sure they get their checks rest of season.They will get hammered rest of season.Its going to be nasty and embarrassing for sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 14 points for a pro football game is a massive amount !

Well at least one pro football team playing

Its basically become a 1990s team. No energy at all, no leadership, bad coaching, mistakes galore, boring to watch (outside of the Blake/Pickens short era).
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:15 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: 38-3 This so-called team is toast and have quit and are just trying to make sure they get their checks rest of season.They will get hammered rest of season.Its going to be nasty and embarrassing for sure.

You know what? I can accept that at this point. But don’t come in the presser saying, we did some good things and we need to improve on some things, then clap yourself off the stage. Players don’t need to blame the fans or point fingers at anyone or anything else.

They need to be real men and OWN IT. From Mike Brown all the way down to the scammer sitting in PBS during the week trying to sell season tickets for next year. Stop, drop and own this catastrophe.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:36 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Its basically become a 1990s team. No energy at all, no leadership, bad coaching, mistakes galore, boring to watch (outside of the Blake/Pickens short era).

Absolutely ! It's a damn joke of an effort on all levels save a handful of players. I honestly feel sorry for them.
Reply/Quote
This Sunday will be the reason Philip Rivers was born.

LA/SD/LA Chargers 41
Why Dey Bother? 10
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 24-20!

Jk, just thought everyone could use a good laugh. Chargers win 42-10.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This Sunday will be the reason Philip Rivers was born.

LA/SD/LA Chargers 41
Why Dey Bother? 10

Lol posted almost the same prediction at almost the same time. Good pick!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: LA/SD/LA Chargers   41
Why Dey Bother?     10

(12-03-2018, 10:46 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote:  Chargers win 42-10.

Dude, this aint the Price is Right  Smirk  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote