Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at LA Chargers Predictions
Driskle has the Chargers number. We just don't realize it because he has not played against them yet.

Mixon and Ross both turn a short pass into a long td. Defense gets a td.

Bengals 28-24
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Driskle has the Chargers number.  We just don't realize it because he has not played against them yet.

Mixon and Ross both turn a short pass into a long td.  Defense gets a td.

Bengals 28-24

I give you credit for still hanging with this team.  Actually, I think team will be worse without Dalton & Green.  Hard to imagine worse than the Chiefs and Saints beatings, but that is what is probably coming.  The worst D in NFL now has worst offense and forget about coaching.  At the Chargers who are a very good 2018 season play-off team and Rivers at QB.  In the surfer weather west coast.  Chargers are good for at least 50 points. As for Driskle, he will now see what Dalton has had to deal with. He will know how the Christian's felt being fed to the lions in the Roman Colosseum. For all those thinking the quick fix band aid was AJ McCarron or Driskle, they will now see if not for Dalton to Green we would not have won any games the last few years.  The Chargers scoring 50 leaves Driskle little time on the field, which may be best thing that could happen to him Sunday.  A 3rd string QB takes over a 4th rate team heading for last place. Mixon & Ross do little to nothing in this one. Boyd can't handle double coverage with Green out. The other slugs get no separation to get open. No blocking. No tackling. A real Thumping.

I give you credit for hanging in there. Don't get your hopes up too much.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Its gonna be bad...

Chargers - 55
Bengals -13
Reply/Quote
This is going to be a royal ass-kicking! Keenan Allen has 17 catches for 245 yards and 3 scores!! 37-13 Chargers
Reply/Quote
If Melvin Gordon plays, he will run all over us. If he doesn't, look out for Justin Jackson. That kid is damn good. He look pretty studly against the Steelers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Lol why do we even bother with these threads. We all know the Bengals have quit.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 03:59 PM)McC Wrote: If Melvin Gordon plays, he will run all over us.  If he doesn't, look out for Justin Jackson.  That kid is damn good.  He look pretty studly against the Steelers.

Yeah, Rivers could break that record he had a couple weeks back against this pass Defense too.

Watch him go 30 for 31.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 06:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, Rivers could break that record he had a couple weeks back against this pass Defense too.

Watch him go 30 for 31.

He doesn't even need a lot of time to throw.  But if you do give him time, you're toast.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 06:55 PM)McC Wrote: He doesn't even need a lot of time to throw.  But if you do give him time, you're toast.

What????? The Bengals have the $100 million men in Atkins and Dunlap!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 48
Chargers 42

Mixon goes for 150+ and 3TD's

Cody Core has his breakout game and scores 3TD's also....

....and then I woke up. Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It was really interesting to read all the replies and predictions, which are almost unamimously for the fourth blowout game of the season. Remember, the game will be played in a little soccer stadium in Orange County, which the Chargers are using until the new stadium opens. There is about an equal chance that the Bengals get absolutely blown out Saints and Chiefs style or that the Chargers overlook or underprepare and the Bengals make a game of it and possibly win. There are quite a few Bengals' fans in southern California who might show up and even get loud if anything positive at all happens.

But yeah, having said all that the Bengals look like they're going to lapse into 1990s style ineptitude that could go on for years unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
I'm envisioning, and hoping for, a 40+ pt win for the Chargers. Possibly a shutout. 

Yes, i'm hoping for an asskicking to my chosen, favorite team because a string of embarrassing losses are the only way to start to force Mike shithead Brown's hand into making a change. 

I would gladly choose any of the listed below:
1. Marvin Lewis gone. The sooner the better.
2. Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown gone (retired. i don't wish death on anyone). The sooner the better.
3. The team to pack up and get the hell out of dodge. Yes, it's come to that. I'd rather not have a team than have a team run by Mike Brown.

In that order. Maybe even swap #1 and #2.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I would say I have a sense of impending disaster, but that's become the norm for merry merve and the team owner, krampus.

56-3 chargers

Sent from my N9517 using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 03:16 AM)Storer50 Wrote: I would say I have a sense of impending disaster, but that's become the norm for merry merve and the team owner, krampus.

56-3 chargers

Sent from my N9517 using Tapatalk

Remember last season, the Bengals play well after we are eliminated from the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 11:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm envisioning, and hoping for, a 40+ pt win for the Chargers. Possibly a shutout. 

Yes, i'm hoping for an asskicking to my chosen, favorite team because a string of embarrassing losses are the only way to start to force Mike shithead Brown's hand into making a change. 

I would gladly choose any of the listed below:
1. Marvin Lewis gone. The sooner the better.
2. Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown gone (retired. i don't wish death on anyone). The sooner the better.
3. The team to pack up and get the hell out of dodge. Yes, it's come to that. I'd rather not have a team than have a team run by Mike Brown.

In that order. Maybe even swap #1 and #2.

I can relate with everything you say here except for number 3. Having 1 of only 32 teams is a gift I don't want to give back ever. Most of us here can ride it out regarding Mike's tenure. Meanwhile we get to see some pretty good football, by our opponents if nothing else. The dysfunction we're witnessing will likely get worse before it all gets better, and that in itself should provide some epic entertaining moments. Looking forward to the implosion  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 12:39 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I can relate with everything you say here except for number 3. Having 1 of only 32 teams is a gift I don't want to give back ever. Most of us here can ride it out regarding Mike's tenure. Meanwhile we get to see some pretty good football, by our opponents if nothing else. The dysfunction we're witnessing will likely get worse before it all gets better, and that in itself should provide some epic entertaining moments. Looking forward to the implosion  Ninja

Right now, the greatest unanswered question is...how will the next Brown/Blackburn run the team. She's still pretty young so if it's the same as daddy, there's a couple more decades of the same thing. At least. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 01:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right now, the greatest unanswered question is...how will the next Brown/Blackburn run the team. She's still pretty young so if it's the same as daddy, there's a couple more decades of the same thing. At least. 

I bought these tix in June and praying the game will be relevant in Dec......Thanks Bengals for screwing it up again.
Bright side is the Stub Hub is a great intimate environment to watch games. Hopefully I can hear Marv chuckle about how crappy this team is.

Chargers: 38
Bungholes: 13

but final 6 for bungholes comes late in game     
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 01:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right now, the greatest unanswered question is...how will the next Brown/Blackburn run the team. She's still pretty young so if it's the same as daddy, there's a couple more decades of the same thing. At least. 

And there's very little, if anything, any of us (fans) can do about it. Oh there might be the rare, well-articulated, letter sent to Katie that might catch her eye. But the system is in place, not to be affected by any fan's "theory". 

So we enjoy it for what it is to a lot of people, that being professional sports entertainment. Oh sure, for the winners comes some level of pride, but what is that except for a minor adjustment to one's quality of life for a few nanoseconds. 

Be kind and rewind. It is Cincinnati old school sports after all.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

And then after her unqualified tenure will come the unqualified tenure of her oldest child.

Reply/Quote
This is the game the Bengals wake up and run the tables the rest of the way and waltz into the super bowl and never look back..

What? You don't believe it ? Just you wait and see just how delusional I am with the above sentence  .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote