Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at LA Chargers Predictions
(12-03-2018, 10:49 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Lol posted almost the same prediction at almost the same time. Good pick!

Great minds, etc.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:51 PM)kevin Wrote: Chargers 100
Bengals 0
Then Marvin will be extended two more years, This organization is a complete joke.
Reply/Quote
Our D will suck, since the whole team is demoralized, and Marv will look like a sitting tard in front of headlights. Maybe Driskel will take NyQuil and he won't be hampered by the Lazor's lasers. But, probably not, as we see major dissent in the locker room. AJ didn't want to get 86ed but that was actually a good move in regard to our current circumstances.

Our best chance at a playoff win comes with an above average front line, an adept defensive scheme and a motivated Dalton to wield it with. And even then it's an RNG crap shoot based on coaching and culture.
Reply/Quote
The NFL should adopt Ohio High school rules for this one, where if one team is up more than 20 points, the clock never stops running, to prevent any more Bengals injuries. Hell when the Bengals were decent, they struggled on the west coast. I see decent effort in the first half, then something Marvin-ish happens, and the Chargers pull away and coast in the 4th quarter. LA 44 Cincy 14
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2 threads like this. So again. Chargers 100, Bengals 0
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I forgot to say another arse whooping this week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
bloodbath

45-0
Reply/Quote
Might as well make some money on this by betting against them, no?

Bengals 17
Chargers 34
Reply/Quote
42-6
Reply/Quote
Chargers 41 - 7 Bengals
Reply/Quote
My prediction is that Mikey boy Brown will fall asleep during the game.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 10:38 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Might as well make some money on this by betting against them, no?

Bengals 17
Chargers 34

Mike Brown has probably been doing it for years.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:28 PM)jason Wrote: Next week is the battle of the teams with the worst attendance in the league. If a game is played, and nobody watches it... Does it count?

Yes.

[Image: 150430070625-restricted-03-orioles-0430-super-169.jpg]
(Baltimore Orioles in 2015. Game had to be played for scheduling issues, but there were BLM riots/protests all over the city. Solution? They just played the game and didn't let anyone into the stadium. Official attendance that game: 0)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We're gonna get absolutely curb stomped.

Chargers are quietly the 3rd best team in the AFC, at worst. With all the hype surrounding the offensive explosions from the Rams and Chiefs, the surprise of the Bears and the consistency of the Pats and Steelers, the Chargers have kinda flown under the radar.
Reply/Quote
Chargers 27
Bengals 14 (only because they get a garbage time TD in the 4th quarter)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 01:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mike Brown has probably been doing it for years.

Too bad you can't prove that...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Pain.....

Best we can hope for is a competitive outing with no one ending up on IR

Time to get all the young guys playing time..
Reply/Quote
Prediction: There will be overwhelming streakers taking over the game out of boredom.

bolts 34 - bengals 14 (one TD by Driskel, one TD by Savage)

Dan Fouts gloats over the victory as if it was 1980.
Reply/Quote
49-10 Chargers

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I've been a Bengals Fan since 1968. First time I find myself rooting for the opposition. I have 4 Fantasy Teams and all in play-off picture. I loaded up on Chargers this week to get into play-offs. 3 teams have Rivers at QB. One team Eckler at RB. Most have Gates at TE and the kicker added. One has Chargers D. A bunch of Chargers WR's. I see Chargers dominating Bings like Chiefs and Saints did. Rivers in a home game, forget about it. Plus Bengals so injured they are playing the second and third strings. So I will be rooting for the Chargers and my Fantasy Teams.

I look for Rivers, Carr, Mayfield, Big Ben to have big games against our lousy D. Offense too injured to score. Too bad, Bengals were 4-1 at one point this season. Then the wheels started falling off. I didn't jump ship until even the Browns looked like the Chiefs and Saints against our D. That's when I knew this Marvin & Hue love reunion was just more bad on top of bad.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote