Reply/Quote
#TIE
Reply/Quote
Man oh man is this semi-intense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where did the TEs go?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Cue up the Steelers call-in hotline!
Reply/Quote
Lmao

Down goes Pissburgh
Reply/Quote
hahahaha **** you pissburgh
Reply/Quote
What a kick.

Fine with the outcome.
Reply/Quote
Woooo.. Two game lead for us.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That was like watching "The Toilet Bowl!"
Both teams terrible!

There's going to be a lot of people who turned it off or went to bed at some point thinking Pittsburgh won that and they'll be surprised tomorrow.
Ratbirds won that - but joyfully, it was more like Pitt lost that game ugly. Love it!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Wowza, ok I assume not many are still watching.

I turned it off and just now went back, WOW ! Even better I guess, Steelers 2-2 that is.
Reply/Quote
I'm laughing so hard. I know my Steelers fan brother in law went to bed early with the Steelers up 20 - 7.

Can't wait lol
Reply/Quote
I watched most of it, but had to deal with elderly parents crap.. caught the last few minutes . I really hope they both lose next week . Nantz and Simms are making this sound like some epic titanic struggle of biblical proportions..lol

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:57 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I'm laughing so hard. I know my Steelers fan brother in law went to bed early with the Steelers up 20 - 7.

Can't wait lol

Tell him Andy Dalton sent Vicky a exlax chocolate cake.

Reply/Quote