Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals battling illness
This team is cursed

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/9/20/16341278/bengals-battling-illnesses-clash-packers
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully at least Ced won't be able to play Sunday. Lets give some of the other guys a look. They're all playing like shit, so mixing it up can't be that much worse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone have any idea what they have? A bad cold? The flu? Stomach virus?
Reply/Quote
Depression weakens your immune system
Reply/Quote
Must be a throat illness from sucking so much.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 06:42 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Anyone have any idea what they have? A bad cold? The flu? Stomach virus?

Think they're sick of Marvin Lewis being the HC

Jerry
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengalitis. Can last anywhere from one week to 27 seasons.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That's funny, they make me sick too
Reply/Quote
Well at least they will feel as bad as they look come Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 06:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: This team is cursed

So are the fans, name one fan who wasn't completely ill after viewing the first two Bengal games?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Looking into my fully equipped crystal ball I see a ready-made guaranteed excuse for losing and Andy getting injured and replaced by none other than AJM..
Is anyone actually buying the story?  Both horrible tackles suddenly too ill to practice and play (good hahaha)?
We're looking at rice that's some color that doesn't exist in nature.. In other words something ain't white in the rice.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They're making the rest of us sick....may as well join in on the misery.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Reports say they have pneumonia. Apparently the cold air from the DE's running by them has gotten into their lungs and they cant breathe!
Reply/Quote
My guess is nausea and vomiting induced by watching the game tape.
Reply/Quote
Outstanding. My bestest pal has been a Packers/Steelers fan for decades and I've been a Bears/Bengals fan for decades and we are going to watch both games on Sunday. I'm bracing myself for a level of disappointment to beat the band!
Reply/Quote
If Ced's out sick who's the backup left tackle " Fat Boy Smith " ? Not sure who would be worse anyways
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 06:14 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Hopefully at least Ced won't be able to play Sunday. Lets give some of the other guys a look. They're all playing like shit, so mixing it up can't be that much worse.

Let's say Ced can't play.  What in the world happens then?

We're screwed if he plays, maybe even more screwed if he doesn't.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 04:21 PM)McC Wrote: Let's say Ced can't play.  What in the world happens then?

We're screwed if he plays, maybe even more screwed if he doesn't.

Can you imagine if Ced doesn't play and our OL doesn't give up any sacks? How fun will this board be, then? LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 04:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can you imagine if Ced doesn't play and our OL doesn't give up any sacks? How fun will this board be, then? LOL

who the hell is the backup LT?

smith is the backup RT
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 04:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: who the hell is the backup LT?

smith is the backup RT

Well, Hobson says that Fisher is the back-up LT, but during pre-season it was Smith.
Reply/Quote