Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals brilliant in taking Kicker Elliot over Gonzalez
(05-19-2017, 04:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: According to Simmons the mental aspect was a big reason for taking Elliott over Gonzalez.

Dude has nerves of steel from what i hear.

Damn, Masonbengalsfan got banned too? Man, lots of guys got banned this week! Shocked

I wish there was something like a "Banhammer Thread", where it has the excerpts of a thread that led to the banishment.  Sometimes it is just stupid personal stuff, but sometimes it is comedic gold.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2017, 05:43 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I wish there was something like a "Banhammer Thread", where it has the excerpts of a thread that led to the banishment.  Sometimes it is just stupid personal stuff, but sometimes it is comedic gold.  

+1

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2017, 08:16 PM)Steve Wrote: if nothing else the Bengals made a huge mistake by picking Elliot in rd #5.....when the #1 ranked kicker went to the Browns in rd #7......

Again you have no idea where the other NFL teams had Elliot rated.

if the bengals did not take him then some other team may have taken him higher than Gonzales ended up being drafted.

And if the Browns even had a 6th round grade on Elliot then the Bengals would have to use a 5th round pick to get him.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2017, 05:43 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I wish there was something like a "Banhammer Thread", where it has the excerpts of a thread that led to the banishment.  Sometimes it is just stupid personal stuff, but sometimes it is comedic gold.  

Holic! Lets get this thread together! :andy: ThumbsUp Rock On
Reply/Quote