Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals claim DT Christian Ringo
The Bengals are now at 53 players after claiming Ringo from GB. Hopefully anyone who was upset about the Bengals not adding a player are happy now ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hell yea Ringo baby!!!! Ok sorry I have no idea who this is.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 06:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hell yea Ringo baby!!!! Ok sorry I have no idea who this is.

Ringo is a star.

Reply/Quote
You ain't no daisy, you ain't no daisy at all.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 06:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hell yea Ringo baby!!!! Ok sorry I have no idea who this is.

Wasn't he in that movie Tombstone ?
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 06:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wasn't he in that movie Tombstone ?

We change his name to Johnny Ringo!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 06:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You ain't no daisy, you ain't no daisy at all.

I'm your Huckleberry
Reply/Quote
I don't get it. If we wanted a DE/DT tweener for 1 game, why not keep Gillberry or Hardison? Is Ringo supposed to give us some inside info on the Packers?
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 06:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm your Huckleberry

Lol, Your a daisy if you do.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like he could be a good addition ? I was kinda hoping they'd grab an OT though.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 07:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Sounds like he could be a good addition ? I was kinda hoping they'd grab an OT though.

Me too. Not sure why they don't think this OL is a concern?

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 07:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Me too. Not sure why they don't think this OL is a concern?

Guess they really like Andre as the backup.

Problem with that thought is he gets injured, often.

BTW, seen that George of the Jungle is full go and said his legs feel like back when he was a rookie which is great news.

I was getting a little concerned with the injuries at Safety but i think George and Derron should be fine with Fej and Shaw as the backups.
Reply/Quote
They ended up cutting both their 5th round picks, and then claiming another team's 6th round pick.

Bizarre.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 07:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Me too. Not sure why they don't think this OL is a concern?

Hmm, as I get to daydreaming... (envisions self at tailgate in prime lot on Sunday)

Sunset gets plastered on Gin and cheap brats, decides to start conga line with chant of;  We ain't got no Tackles!

Idea spreads like wildfire, many others join in.

Even Sunset's brother in law, the Ravens fan, who adlibs chant with;  Y'all ain't got no Tackles!

Soon, nearly all in lot are in conga, chanting away..

We arrive at the Denny mobile.

Sunset concludes chant with an emphatic;  The interior ain't that good, either!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 07:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, as I get to daydreaming... (envisions self at tailgate in prime lot on Sunday)

Sunset gets plastered on Gin and cheap brats, decides to start conga line with chant of;  We ain't got no Tackles!

Idea spreads like wildfire, many others join in.

Even Sunset's brother in law, the Ravens fan, who adlibs chant with;  Y'all ain't got no Tackles!

Soon, nearly all in lot are in conga, chanting away..

We arrive at the Denny mobile.

Sunset concludes chant with an emphatic;  The interior ain't that good, either!

If you congo in Cincinnati, don't wear a gorilla suit! 

Reply/Quote

He's the drummer for a VERY famous band...

(09-06-2017, 06:52 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I don't get it. If we wanted a DE/DT tweener for 1 game, why not keep Gillberry or Hardison? Is Ringo supposed to give us some inside info on the Packers?

Possibly...

Hopefully he doesn't say "No, no, no, I don't give info no more, I'm tired of waking up on the floor"
Reply/Quote
Make no mistake, they claimed him based solely on his name and the fun we on JN can have with it.
Reply/Quote
Dude seems to be what this team needs an actual Nickle DT that can contribute in pass rush situations.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 07:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They ended up cutting both their 5th round picks, and then claiming another team's 6th round pick.

Bizarre.

Isn't that a good thing though? I dont mind mistakes with draft picks but don't let them linger around and stay longer than they need to. This shows growth in their scouting.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Line ? We don't need no stinking line
Reply/Quote