Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked
I will say this though, if these go on sale I'm definitely buying one.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:20 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I will say this though, if these go on sale I'm definitely buying one.

I'll get them if they go on clearance.  People will think you're sporting some goofy arena league jersey.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Only thing I can think of is a full-helmet decal.  Doubt they go through the effort of that though.

Full helmet decal wouldn't be that hard to implement. Especially with the professional equipment guys like the NFL has. If it is a full decal, it will definitely be a lot of work and they'll probably bring in some help, but it'd definitely be worth it man. A white striped helmet would look so AWESOME.
Reply/Quote
While the rules say that there is only one helmet that can be used, I wouldn't put it past Mike Brown to force the league to allow a white striped helmet if the team is going to be forced to accept a one time uniform that is not our design.
Reply/Quote
Please no.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:20 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I will say this though, if these go on sale I'm definitely buying one.

If they're white, I'll buy one too.

I need a white jersey anyways, just who would I get...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I've narrowed down to Bernard or Atkins.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:09 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: If they're white, I'll buy one too.

I need a white jersey anyways, just who would I get...

If you're playing it safe, I'd say a white Gio jersey would be schweet. If you want to take a chance, I'd get a white Shaw jersey, that would also be pretty slick.
Reply/Quote
Good suggestions, Treee!

I have a Whitworth orange (my favourite jersey) 50 on-field Reebok, Dunlap black 48 on-field Nike.

Gio-van is a good choice, but me personally, I'd gamble on Ceej...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 06:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: @NFL_LEAKS?

Seriously?  

Those would look stupid with our orange helmets.

Wrong, gonna be a white helmet 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:01 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Good suggestions, Treee!

I have a Whitworth orange (my favourite jersey) 50 on-field Reebok, Dunlap black 48 on-field Nike.

Gio-van is a good choice, but me personally, I'd gamble on Ceej...

Your post has inspired me to pick up an alternate when my tax return comes in. I'm pumped!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: While the rules say that there is only one helmet that can be used, I wouldn't put it past Mike Brown to force the league to allow a white striped helmet if the team is going to be forced to accept a one time uniform that is not our design.

unfortunately any additional jersey sales would be distributed league wide while the cost of the white / black helmets would probably fall solely on the bengals (peanuts in reality).  So no.  Mikey isn't pounding down any doors for this cause. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: unfortunately any additional jersey sales would be distributed league wide while the cost of the white / black helmets would probably fall solely on the bengals (peanuts in reality).  So no.  Mikey isn't pounding down any doors for this cause. 

Well the black stripes on the Bengals helmets are decals themselves from my understanding, so it shouldn't be impossible to peel those and put on a complete blank white helmet decal and then some black stripes. 
Reply/Quote
Burfict Color Rush jersey would be sweet since it will be his first game back.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:59 AM)treee Wrote: Well the black stripes on the Bengals helmets are decals themselves from my understanding, so it shouldn't be impossible to peel those and put on a complete blank white helmet decal and then some black stripes. 

Completely agree.  But we're not talking about an organization steeped in nepotism for family gain.  They'd put master P to shame and make a dollar out of their own cent and 20 of the taxpayers.  Remember that short hard knocks segment showing their seamstresses repurposing cut players uniforms?   Yeah. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:10 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Completely agree.  But we're not talking about an organization steeped in nepotism for family gain.  They'd put master P to shame and make a dollar out of their own cent and 20 of the taxpayers.  Remember that short hard knocks segment showing their seamstresses repurposing cut players uniforms?   Yeah. 

You gotta be a penny-pincher. This is only a multi-billion dollar industry, ya know?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 09:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well if they're unveiling them at the white tiger exhibit it wouldn't surprise me if there's a white tiger theme. Plus it's been talked about for years.

I remember there were tons of photos of the white/black theme for years on the old boards... I just had no idea they would ever be seriously considered haha
Reply/Quote
Anybody know when the official announcement is today?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 09:30 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Anybody know when the official announcement is today?

Supposedly 9 AM

So T minus 25 minutes...
Reply/Quote
Looks like we are sticking with the orange helmet. All else is white though

https://mobile.twitter.com/Carlos_Dunlap/status/775682107570065412

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bengals/status/775680520663425025
Reply/Quote