Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked
Without the whiet and black helmet these are lame.
Reply/Quote
Meh. Not a big fan but they aren't horrible.

I agree that a white and black helmet would have made them look better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:38 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Without the whiet and black helmet these are lame.

Yup, this is where I stand. Would be pretty badass if the NFL didn't have the stupid helmet rule. Now instead of badass, they just look halfassed.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yup, this is where I stand. Would be pretty badass if the NFL didn't have the stupid helmet rule. Now instead of badass, they just look halfassed.

Don't blame the NFL, blame the Bengals. Check out the Giants and Broncos uniform, Both of those teams have different helmet designs.
Reply/Quote
Ya, IDK what the deal is, cuz plenty of other teams have alternate helmets.... I guess Mikey took the cheap route....

Maybe Andy was worried about spotting guys down the field without the orange helmets haha.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't blame the NFL, blame the Bengals. Check out the Giants and Broncos uniform, Both of those teams have different helmet designs.

Just figured it out. I guess you can have an alternate helmet if it is a "throwback" uniform... that's why those teams get away with it.
Reply/Quote
Zzzzzzz

[Image: tempIMG_1450--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid...height=720]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Meh....Zebras in orange helmets.
[Image: tempIMG_1457--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid...height=720]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 01:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yup, this is where I stand. Would be pretty badass if the NFL didn't have the stupid helmet rule. Now instead of badass, they just look halfassed.

I agree with this. 

Why can't they have a white striped helmet to match the white uniform?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Hey look at the bright side guys, Maybe the Refs will confuse the team for Refs and they B can sneak in some penalties.
Reply/Quote
The helmets make it look like a pro Bowl jersey but the jersey itself is nice.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't blame the NFL, blame the Bengals. Check out the Giants and Broncos uniform, Both of those teams have different helmet designs.

The Giants and Broncos are not changing their actual helmets, they are just swapping out decals.
This is confirmed in Denver's color rush explanation article here:
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/NFL-reveals-Color-Rush-jersey-for-the-Broncos/e11d54a3-3b9d-4e90-8078-3157abaf0482
Quote:The helmet will remain the same, per the NFL's one-helmet rule instituted in 2013. But the current horse head logo will be replaced by the iconic "D" horse logo that remains a popular staple on fan gear to this day.

The Bengals decals are just the black stripes. If the Bengals only replaced the decals, it'd be white stripes on an orange base. For what people are proposing, the entire helmet would have to be repainted to replace the orange base.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Would be cool to see some of these pics with the orange swapped out with white to show how they'd look with the helmets many here (myself included) prefer
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 03:07 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The Bengals decals are just the black stripes. If the Bengals only replaced the decals, it'd be white stripes on an orange base. For what people are proposing, the entire helmet would have to be repainted to replace the orange base.

and there we have it.
Reply/Quote
I'd use these as a basis for new unis. We are due.

Reply/Quote
Before the whole one helmet rule crap, I would have loved something like this...

[Image: tumblr_kqrirdQUSh1qzu7ito1_400png.jpg]

I'd like that enough to just outright switch over to that uniform.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't mind if the Bengals when with the white tiger look for their next uniforms - whenever that may be.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
At least we can criticize the organization for the helmet here without fearing the wrath of Denny.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:01 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Gio-van is a good choice, but me personally, I'd gamble on Ceej...

Uhh...you might be waiting for a while on that one, Truck. Unless you're planning on getting a custom jersey or Chinese knockoff.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

The helmet is still the same. They're just putting a different decal on. It's similar to when the Rams wear their throwbacks. They just removed the gold horns and put yellow horns on. The Bengals would have to remove the stripes, wrap a plain white decal around the helmet, and then put the stripes back on. That'd be a lot of work for the equipment crew on a short week.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote