Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked
(09-14-2016, 08:03 PM)Helldog Wrote: Yeah I was really baffled by that, did they make less of ours or did we really buy that many? lol last night I tried to buy from the bengals shop which is pretty much fanatics.com now and they were out.  I went over to Nike.com and they still had some so I got mine off there. I checked today and hey appear to be out too so I'm glad I bought one as I'm not sure they will be making any more.

Maybe they didn't think Bengals fans would be in a huge rush to buy all white jerseys?  That's all I can think of.  I'm not trying to sound clever, but I really think they just added different sleeves and nameplates to a bunch of unused Raiders away jerseys and declared it to be "rushed with color!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 06:44 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ^^Indeed, which has me super bummed... but every other team still has a ton of them Whatever

As of this moment, fanatics.com seems to have a few AJ's left.

EDIT: I think all they have left are MED. For you smaller gents, and ladies.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 09:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: As of this moment, fanatics.com seems to have a few AJ's left.

EDIT:  I think all they have left are MED.  For you smaller gents, and ladies.

You think they will eventually sell more of these jerseys? I'm bummed that they are sold out everywhere 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hope they do and hope they allow to customise: limiting the players is seriously stupid.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:08 AM)Trademark Wrote: You think they will eventually sell more of these jerseys? I'm bummed that they are sold out everywhere 

If they sold out that fast, I'm sure they'll get ahold of more somehow.  You would think, at least.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I keep trying to talk myself into liking the orange helmets, but if you cover up the helmet with your thumb and just imagine it with white helmets...man.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
As of last night dicks sporting goods had a lot a few AJ greens . 50 XL and I'm sure various other sizes. Really wanted a Dunlap or Iloka but limited player availability .
Reply/Quote
Why'd Mike even bother spending the dough on new unis? You already use UC's practice facility, so why not just borrow their unis, too? Close enough.

[Image: SB25.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Dick's has Dalton, AJ, and now Eifert, online if anyone is interested.

Reply/Quote
Booooooooooring.
Reply/Quote
Perfect chance to bust out the black and white helmets. but nope, look like a zebra with pumpkin head.
Reply/Quote
Ok fine. Don't believe me now, but when you see the orange helmets with the black and white unis, you're going to like them. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Jesus. Once again, the fashion thread is totally the hottest. Totally!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 09:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dick's has Dalton, AJ, and now Eifert, online if anyone is interested.

Not in my size though. Whatever I hope they get more in.

If not i think i'll buy a smaller size for Nately.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 12:21 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Not in my size though. Whatever I hope they get more in.

They have S-XXL.

I kind of want one. The only jersey I have right now is a black Burfict. If I get another one I want Atkins though. Wonder if they will come out with more players? 

Reply/Quote
A white tiger is classified as a Bengal tiger, why is a white helmet such a hard concept for them to grasp?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 12:21 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Not in my size though. Whatever I hope they get more in.

Wait, am I being insulted here or something?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 01:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, am I being insulted here or something?

wait, so you don't go to "The Dock" in skin tight Bengals gear? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 12:36 AM)IMightBeRight Wrote: A white tiger is classified as a Bengal tiger, why is a white helmet such a hard concept for them to grasp?

I'm assuming it has more to do with Goodells stupid-ass helmet rule, even though the Rams have two designs and the Giants were granted a 90's throwback helmet for their game  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok fine. Don't believe me now, but when you see the orange helmets with the black and white unis, you're going to like them. 

I'm a fan of them brother, that's why I bought one lol.

Salt truck Sally though...I bought mine off Nike.com after I realized they sold out on the bengals site in like no time. I spent $15 on two day shipping because I wanted it for the game this weekend and these turds sent me an email saying it's going to take another week!!! Wahhhh.
Reply/Quote