Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked
(09-13-2016, 01:38 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Without the whiet and black helmet these are lame.

Agree!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm calling my attorney. They obviously copied this idea from my sig.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
orange socks would go a long way..

Reply/Quote
Black helmets with silver stripes.
Reply/Quote
Meh, I don't care for these and I'm a bit of a color-rush apologist because things are usually absurd enough to be amusing. Just having a white jersey makes us look like we're wearing the Raiders' away jerseys or something.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 06:39 PM)Trademark Wrote: [Image: 2lub9f.jpg]

Officially released

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/9/13/12895498/bengals-unveil-white-tiger-inspired-color-rush-uniforms-for-thursday-night-football
I like it.  Not sure my eyes can take all that color, though.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:27 PM)Utts Wrote: I cannot articulate just how much I hate this Color Rush horseshit. Alternate jerseys are great when done well. However, these Color Rush things look and feel like a huge gimmick that's been poorly executed.

They get to sell a whole shitload of gear and you can bet they will make a mountain of moolah on it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Meh, seen worse. If they kick the snot out of the Dolphins that night, I'll gladly declare them the bestest uniforms ever.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Why would they put the dolphins in all orange? Why not all aqua instead....less confusing.

I hope Geno gets the night off, he wasn't so lucky the last time they played the dolphins on Thurs night.
Reply/Quote
Why couldn't they just hit the home run with the white helmet????? I had a chub for it and feel so let down. Jersey/pant combo is pretty sweet just hit the home run with the helmet. I don't know why I care about it so much.

Edit. Ok I've gathered myself and I like it with the orange helmets too
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 11:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: There are rules to having multiple helmets and it seems like overkill to put on a full-helmet decal or paint all the orange to white for just one game then have to repaint again right after.

I do think too that the white and black uniform helps make the orange helmet really pop. The Bengals actually wear a near identical combo for their white uniforms in training camp and I think those look nice.
[Image: 1405307347000-Bengals-mini-camp-25.jpg]

Also, this jersey could look nice for fans to wear since we obviously wouldn't be wearing orange Bengals helmets with them...or would we?  Confused

Ditto on the orange helmets really standing out against the white uni. I wasn't sure i was going to like it, but i do. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 05:06 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Uhh...you might be waiting for a while on that one, Truck. Unless you're planning on getting a custom jersey or Chinese knockoff.

I know; I wrote in the other thread that there are only Andy and AJ t choose from >_>
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Black and white..boy! Back in 1958 those colors would have really stood out on black and white TV! You just can't get much more colorfuler than that!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Not terrible, still like our black shirt, black pants the best.

This look might not look bad if we did do the white with black striped helmets IMO.

Not a bad idea for one game a year anyways just to change it up.

This is better than the orange jerseys to me even though we seem to win more when we wear them.

That is the only reason i would like for us to continue to wear those ugly things, we win in them.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 10:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I know; I wrote in the other thread that there are only Andy and AJ t choose from >_>

I just don't see Uzomah getting a jersey at all unless he takes off and Eifert never plays another down for us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 03:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not terrible, still like our black shirt, black pants the best.

This look might not look bad if we did do the white with black striped helmets IMO.

Not a bad idea for one game a year anyways just to change it up.

This is better than the orange jerseys to me even though we seem to win more when we wear them.

That is the only reason i would like for us to continue to wear those ugly things, we win in them.

Trust me, I want to tell half the people in here to all shut up and slap them: the orange ISN'T ugly, its just not your flavour. Which is cool, Nate, taste is different.

Trust me, when I bought my Whitworth orange, its probably the nicest jersey I've ever purchased, even better than the game-worn Pete Walker Jays jersey I own (thing is sexy).

ALL of our jerseys look good and ALL are quality to look at and admire, but its perfectly understandable that they aren't everyone's cup of tea; doesn't mean you all (not you, Nate) have to come in here and bash it to death; you don't like it, cool. Doesn't mean others don't and that your taste is all that matters, so easy on the harshness.

(09-14-2016, 04:24 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I just don't see Uzomah getting a jersey at all unless he takes off and Eifert never plays another down for us.
Oh, of course, BD!

But I had assumed that they would do a custom jersey, but from the searches I've done, only the Patriots youth Color Rush, can be customised.

Its stupid, I'm bummed and its a HORRIBLE marketing decision to do it that way; not having Geno, Burfict, Dunlap, Whitworth (maybe not as much), Hill, Gio-van or Adam to choose from, will severely hinder sales.

But whatever, I doubt anyone from the empire would listen to a fan of a small-market team, who lives in Canada Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 04:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Trust me, I want to tell half the people in here to all shut up and slap them: the orange ISN'T ugly, its just not your flavour. Which is cool, Nate, taste is different.

Trust me, when I bought my Whitworth orange, its probably the nicest jersey I've ever purchased, even better than the game-worn Pete Walker Jays jersey I own (thing is sexy).

ALL of our jerseys look good and ALL are quality to look at and admire, but its perfectly understandable that they aren't everyone's cup of tea; doesn't mean you all (not you, Nate) have to come in here and bash it to death; you don't like it, cool. Doesn't mean others don't and that your taste is all that matters, so easy on the harshness.

Cool Truck, thats true its not my flavour brother.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The jerseys seem to be pretty much sold out everywhere already.
Reply/Quote
^^Indeed, which has me super bummed... but every other team still has a ton of them Whatever
Reply/Quote
Yeah I was really baffled by that, did they make less of ours or did we really buy that many? lol last night I tried to buy from the bengals shop which is pretty much fanatics.com now and they were out. I went over to Nike.com and they still had some so I got mine off there. I checked today and hey appear to be out too so I'm glad I bought one as I'm not sure they will be making any more.
Reply/Quote