Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals confirm-Zac stays

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Positive another top 5 draft pick 2022.

Did anyone really think he was gone. A real front office would have moved on. Look at the jets.
Reply/Quote
lol
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Full article:

https://www.bengals.com/news/statement-from-bengals-president-mike-brown?fbclid=IwAR2K_DRTZDym3KwHkmcR5kykJRw3CGiqDhMFHgcaXTU5BKH7TD0DbWly_q8

And while I love the so-called hype video for 2021 at the end...that is the same promo they have run all year on radio....

I think it is time to leave everything about 2020 behind.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you sir, can I have another. Anyone see the movie Idiocracy. I feel like I am in it.
Reply/Quote
Absolute clown shoes.

Honestly, **** this team.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:21 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Absolute clown shoes.

Honestly, **** this team.

Twitter
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:23 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Twitter

Hope you’re comfortable in the basement of this division. Cause Zac Taylor ain’t bringing us out of it.

Reply/Quote
Another wasted year. Typical Mike Brown decision. No urgency. But I do think if Taylor does not provide a winning season in 2021, he will be gone. Hopefully Lou is gone. And there is Tobin.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
This tells me one of two things...The Bengals Front Office doesn't care about the fanbase and/or they are so narcissistic that they can't admit to the mistake of hiring Taylor to begin with.
Reply/Quote
It’s funny how out of touch with reality this front office is. Sad thing is Burrow is so good he’ll hide a lot of our weakness and the front office will keep believing we’re headed in the right direction.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:32 AM)BacknDaDey Wrote: This tells me one of two things...The Bengals Front Office doesn't care about the fanbase and/or they are so narcissistic that they can't admit to the mistake of hiring Taylor to begin with.

I’m fairly certain everyone in the Bengals organization believes their a football guru when none of them are close...
Reply/Quote
Cheap, lazy & stupid are no way to run a NFL franchise.
Reply/Quote
Well we are in the midst of a(nother) lost decade so what do you expect.

No one wants to change coaches as much as the Browns they say, but when the smoke clears, the Browns may gain a playoff victory before the Bengals.

We couldn't sell out 12k seats with bringing in Burrow, look for 2021 in the Jungle to be covid like.

If this FO knew what they were doing, we wouldn't be the Bungles.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I swear, Paul Brown must have left a will with advice like "Never pay two head coaches at once..." "Always give a head coach 3 seasons...". Something makes Mikey remain bullish to stupid ways. I suppose it is his ego.
Reply/Quote
[Image: d2f1708751b2ef52695536b3de38c06e.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:32 AM)BacknDaDey Wrote: This tells me one of two things...The Bengals Front Office doesn't care about the fanbase and/or they are so narcissistic that they can't admit to the mistake of hiring Taylor to begin with.

Deep down I don't believe they actually care about the record. The money comes in all the same. The NFL will still send them their annual welfare check, which covers the player salaries and many more things.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:10 AM)chopperbobby Wrote: Positive another top 5 draft pick 2022.

Did anyone really think he was gone. A real front office would have moved on.  Look at the jets.

Yeah, I don't think the Jets are a good example of how to run anything.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:47 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I swear, Paul Brown must have left a will with advice like "Never pay two head coaches at once..." "Always give a head coach 3 seasons...".  Something makes Mikey remain bullish to stupid ways. I suppose it is his ego.

Paul Brown didn't do those things. He'd happily fire a coach where the team wasn't performing.

Both Bill Johnson and Homer Rice were gone before 3 years were done. Rice didn't even make it for two seasons.

The next coaches after those two got the team to the Super Bowl. Then came Mike Brown.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:10 AM)chopperbobby Wrote: Positive another top 5 draft pick 2022.

Did anyone really think he was gone. A real front office would have moved on.  Look at the jets.

as a draft guy i support this post

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote