Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals confirm-Zac stays
(01-04-2021, 06:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think you’ve been blasted more for the proclamations of greatnesses to come than how long he’ll be here.

I still think he will turn it around. You don't. Until the book is written and complete, no one knows.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I still think he will turn it around. You don't. Until the book is written and complete, no one knows.

Man, it better get good soon because the first couple chapters have been awful!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Man, it better get good soon because the first couple chapters have been awful!

I've always said I would give him 3 years. He has to have 9 wins next year AFAIC.
Reply/Quote
Yes this is a stupid move and all know it but the thing that makes me say go F yourself you are not getting my time or money anymore is how MB acts like he did us a favor in parting with Marv. Like if we didnt ***** Marv would have got another 16 years. He just need to sell this shit show or take a dirt nap. Watch an absolute ass clown of a business man.
Reply/Quote
mike brown is the best amirite
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 07:30 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: mike brown is the best amirite

He certainly ain't the worst.  The man wants to win a SB before he dies, make his Dad proud.  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 07:50 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: He certainly ain't the worst.  The man wants to win a SB before he dies, make his Dad proud.  

Lol. He's not the worst, sure..that's all we can ask for.
Reply/Quote
Are we sure about this? I often think Mike Brown is the worst owner among all owners in the four big sports- NBA, NFL, NHL, & MLB. He legit might be the worst. A couple of interviews where he says his goal is to win a Super Bowl doesn't erase all the failure.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 10:13 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Are we sure about this? I often think Mike Brown is the worst owner among all owners in the four big sports- NBA, NFL, NHL, & MLB. He legit might be the worst. A couple of interviews where he says his goal is to win a Super Bowl doesn't erase all the failure.

Dan Synder is pretty bad. I’d personally rather work for Mike Brown.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 10:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dan Synder is pretty bad. I’d personally rather work for Mike Brown.

Yeah, he's possibly worse than Mike especially if your considering factors not related to all things sports.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:07 AM)pally Wrote:

So we bring back the worst coach in the NFL, this will really excite the base... Mellow

Me, not excited. Mellow
Reply/Quote