Bengals fans in JN
Bengals fans in JN after any loss:

[Image: ?format=1000w]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:42 AM)Beaker Wrote: Bengals fans in JN after any loss:

When it foreshadows another one and done,  yes I'm on the bridge
Reply/Quote
I can understand why though. The lead that was given up, combined with the mistakes that were made will lead to high emotions.
Reply/Quote
Was this just any loss? I'm sorry, I thought this was an opportunity to get a bye week and get your QB back for the playoffs....where they could have a shot at winning the Super Bowl. You're right. Why am I so disappointed? Surely the Broncos will lay down against the hapless Chargers and the Bengals will still get the 2 seed with a win over Baltimore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Was this just any loss?  I'm sorry, I thought this was an opportunity to get a bye week and get your QB back for the playoffs....where they could have a shot at winning the Super Bowl.  You're right.  Why am I so disappointed?  Surely the Broncos will lay down against the hapless Chargers and the Bengals will still get the 2 seed with a win over Baltimore.

Watch something like the Chargers beat the Broncos and we lose to the Ravens. 
Reply/Quote

Agreed.  Especially the ones who never come in here except after a loss.   A lot of Bengal fans make me sad.  
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Was this just any loss? 

Yes. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
When the offense goes from looking like one of the best in the league to one of the worst it shouldn't be a surprise that people would do that.
Reply/Quote

Why are we all shirtless in your photo? There something you've been wanting to tell us, Beaker? Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:01 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why are we all shirtless in your photo? There something you've been wanting to tell us, Beaker? Ninja

Actually it looks like they're swimming, jumping into a lake.. That's Beaker and Bonnie jumping into the Kool-Aid Lake 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:01 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why are we all shirtless in your photo? There something you've been wanting to tell us, Beaker? Ninja

I've heard you are quite the Adonis. A guy can dream, can't he?
Reply/Quote
Yup. This is definitely the only fan base that would flip out about losing a shot at the BYE while their starting QB needs time to heal up.

Any other fan base would be just peachy with a Head Coach that sports an 8-24 record in prime time and playoff games.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:05 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yup. This is definitely the only fan base that would flip out about losing a shot at the BYE while their starting QB needs time to heal up.

Any other fan base would be just peachy with a Head Coach that sports an 8-24 record in prime time and playoff games.

P.S. - 8 of those Wins were not in the Playoffs
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:06 AM)bengals73 Wrote: P.S. - 8 of those Wins were not in the Playoffs

We should just give our playoff spot to the steelers then since you guys are sure we wont do anything with it.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:07 AM)Beaker Wrote: We should just give our playoff spot to the steelers then since you guys are sure we wont do anything with it.

Strawman. I never said such a thing. I'm only saying that the frustration is perfectly understandable and reasonable. We keep failing in the same situations over and over again.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Strawman. I never said such a thing. I'm only saying that the frustration is perfectly understandable and reasonable. We keep failing in the same situations over and over again.

There are plenty of people on here who have already written us off in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:15 AM)Beaker Wrote: There are plenty of people on here who have already written us off in the playoffs.

That's true.  They're all in the gameday thread.  People we never see or hear from except after a loss.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:07 AM)Beaker Wrote: We should just give our playoff spot to the steelers then since you guys are sure we wont do anything with it.

Or we could put a headset on an orangutan and see if he can out-coach Marvin!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:15 AM)Beaker Wrote: There are plenty of people on here who have already written us off in the playoffs.

(12-29-2015, 03:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm only saying that the frustration is perfectly understandable and reasonable. We keep failing in the same situations over and over again.

Like Shake said. It's perfectly understandable and reasonable to write us off in the playoffs, because the offense looks horrible without Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Or we could put a headset on an orangutan and see if he can out-coach Marvin!

Why not? It worked for Clint Eastwood. They kicked plenty of ass.

[Image: every-which-way-but-loose.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote