Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals get to laugh after today
No Brown
No win for the STOOLERS
The best part is the STOOLERS will know that ultimately it was the Bengals and Bufict that disallowed them to advance.
Bwahahaahaa
Good
A STOOLERS loss is always just about as nice as a Bengals win.
Ha! Go home beetches
Reply/Quote
[Image: wwhet.gif]

Reply/Quote
I guess we get a better draft pick then them?
Sucks that we are the last team to draft out of the playoff teams that lost in week 1.

Sad
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately I think they beat the Broncos and probably win the AFC. Then they'll shockingly win the super bowl. Hope not but I think it's going down like this
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:20 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Unfortunately I think they beat the Broncos and probably win the AFC.  Then they'll shockingly win the super bowl.  Hope not but I think it's going down like this

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:20 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Unfortunately I think they beat the Broncos and probably win the AFC.  Then they'll shockingly win the super bowl.  Hope not but I think it's going down like this

[Image: c3c.gif]

Reply/Quote
If I'm a Bengal I'm getting zero satisfaction from us having wounded them and they lose their next game. That's fan BS to think about. All I'd know and all I'd care about is that they won, we lost, WE should have been playing in the divisional round, I've cleaned out my locker and there's a long off-season ahead.

Hope like hell they lose, but if they manage to win, be it legit or no, I won't be the least bit surprised. And then, I must cheer for the Patriots. God.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:40 AM)Whacked Wrote: No Brown
No win for the STOOLERS
The best part is the STOOLERS will know that ultimately it was the Bengals and Bufict that disallowed them to advance.  
Bwahahaahaa
Good
A STOOLERS loss is always just about as nice as a Bengals win.
Ha! Go home beetches

I don't believe they can win today unless the officials go all out to get it done for them.
Reply/Quote
I know some think it is crazy but I have a feeling they will beat the Broncos!... Just feel it I hope I am wrong.
Reply/Quote

I have a feeling they Beat the Broncos, I hope I am wrong but I have that feeling.
Reply/Quote

It's the 50th anniversary of the modern NFL and this is the script.  I can't stand the Steelers either but there is no way they are going to lose to the Broncos this evening.  If Denver somehow pulls off an improbable win, it will be a miracle.  Yes, I know the Steelers are missing Antonio Brown and DeAngelo Williams.  Yes, I know Ben Roethlisberger's right shoulder is hanging on by half a tendon.  However, these things won't matter.  Pittsburgh's cheap shot artists on defense will probably end Peyton Manning's career this evening and the referees won't notice a thing.   Nervous

I'm going to say some extra prayers at Mass this morning for Peyton Manning's health.
Reply/Quote
Denver has a badass defense. Once ben is in the pocket for more than 3 seconds our coverage seemed to breakdown. I don't see that happening in Denver. Most of us will walk away today ecstatic of the ass whipping Denver is going to provide to those guys.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:49 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I have a feeling they Beat the Broncos, I hope I am wrong but I have that feeling.

Marlon, I don't like this. When you have a feeling, bad shit starts happening.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:49 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I have a feeling they Beat the Broncos, I hope I am wrong but I have that feeling.

I just don't see any way they beat Denver in Denver without Antonio Brown.  I didn't think they could beat Denver in Denver with Brown.  
Reply/Quote
No Brown = They lose. So, by extension (Burfict taking Brown of this game), we got even!
And ...get to laugh as we took part in their LOSS today.

That was the point of this thread. Big Grin

Screw them. Dirty pricks
Reply/Quote
This thread is pathetic.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:48 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't believe they can win today unless the officials go all out to get it done for them.

They've proven they can achieve this. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:03 AM)Whacked Wrote: No Brown = They lose. So, by extension (Burfict taking Brown of this game), we got even!
And ...get to laugh as we took part in their LOSS today.

That was the point of this thread. Big Grin

Screw them. Dirty pricks

Strange logic...
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:40 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: They've proven they can achieve this. 

Which is why I put that caveat in there.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:03 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I just don't see any way they beat Denver in Denver without Antonio Brown.  I didn't think they could beat Denver in Denver with Brown.  

Peyton almost has a 2:1 INT to TD ratio this year.  I hope he pulls it together, but I'm not holding my breath.
Reply/Quote