Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals going in the wrong direction?
(03-11-2017, 04:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: If the warehouse manager was already making less than the guy sweeping the floor then he probably wasnt that good a manager anyway.

Come on man.....don't be fred obtuse....you know what I meant.  Boling had gotten his raise....leap frogged KZ because of tenure....and then management thought it was wise to offer KZ the same money Clint gets.  It's not wise....it's foolish.  I can't believe you're making me spell this out on the piece of shit ***** phone....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2017, 04:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Come on man.....don't be fred obtuse....you know what I meant.  Boling had gotten his raise....leap frogged KZ because of tenure....and then management thought it was wise to offer KZ the same money Clint gets.  It's not wise....it's foolish.  I can't believe you're making me spell this out on the piece of shit ***** phone....lol.

I'm not the one comparing athletes to warehouse workers. 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2017, 04:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'm not the one comparing athletes to warehouse workers. 

Rolleyes  Yeah....cause metaphors , simile , or analogy should never be used to illustrate a point.

Good discussion anyway....I've stated what I wanted to say. ThumbsUp 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be so tenuous about losing good players in free agency, and going through a "mini-rebuild", if I had better faith that the people in charge were indeed aiming to put a winner on the field.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote